Howdy

cmdrpiffle

Hey All !

I'm an absolute NOOB here so I will defer and stfu for a bit. I'm a long time Jeep guy with a 76 CJ5, and a 2002 TJ Sport, with all the extra Dana 44 goodness.

I will fill in my damn profile soon!

Anyhoo........I was cruising the Interweb's for a ball joint issue on my TJ when GoogleFoo led me to your site. There, I noticed @Jerry Bransford was commenting on this site about this, that and the other.

I think I saw his moniker was JeepGuru or something similar...
Uhh, yeah, Jeepguru is an understatement for that guy, so... I signed up immediately and here I am! 'Cause I saw JB commenting on a thread here. Nothing more really. Lot's of us have been schooled by him for 15+ years, so I decided to join here.

I'll poke around, be quiet, and generally try to absorb the vibe of this site. I haven't really looked around here yet but what pitiful little I did see, I liked. Liked a lot. Plus Jerry's here. Did I mention that?

Cheers,
Mike in Santa Cruz

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum Mike! You join a large number of Californians on here, that's for sure.

Either way, glad you ended up find the forum. Jerry is indeed a valued member here, as is his knowledge and advice. You'll have to post some photos of your CJ and your TJ when you get a chance!