Hurricane crate engine with 8-speed

Those engines will not be available until the later part of 2023 or early part of 2024.
I am sure the engines will be ridiculously expensive; then you need to consider all the electronics that will be required to properly control that engine.
I am sure you will be looking at north of $30K when you are turn key ready.
While those engines would be fun to drive in our TJs; that modification is certainly not in my budget.

Those engines will not be available until the later part of 2023 or early part of 2024.
I am sure the engines will be ridiculously expensive; then you need to consider all the electronics that will be required to properly control that engine.
While those engines would be fun to drive in our TJs; that modification is certainly not in my budget.

Dammit! I should have waited - I would have saved a bunch of money….

🙂

I don't think they'll be quite that much, and they are supposed to have all the controls built on... like the E-Rod packages that Chevy sells. I would guess that the Cat1 package will be around $15k with the CatX probably in the $40k+ mark.

1667510373685.gif

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
Did you see the guys from Lite-Brite had AMW put a Demon crate motor in a JL? Kevin can't seem to keep his foot off the loud pedal when he drives it. I'd probably hurt myself.

I don’t watch their stuff but I can imagine. That’s a lot of power.