Hurry naked pics inside!

Warpath

Kidding! nobody wants to see that!! New to this forum but not new to jeep forums. I have owned a JK and am looking to get a TJ. I hope to get a lot of info on what to look for when purchasing and moding a TJ.

Thanks,
Jim

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Chris
Click bait, click bait!!! 😱

Welcome to the forum, where all the "real" Jeeps are. Lol (you will get that a lot here) This is a great group of people with a ton of knowledge, I would have been lost without them.
Good luck with your TJ hunt. Good ones are around but in my area they're asking a pretty high price for them. What are you trying to find in a TJ? Any goals for the Jeep?

Click bait, click bait!!! 😱

Welcome to the forum, where all the "real" Jeeps are. Lol (you will get that a lot here) This is a great group of people with a ton of knowledge, I would have been lost without them.
Good luck with your TJ hunt. Good ones are around but in my area they're asking a pretty high price for them. What are you trying to find in a TJ? Any goals for the Jeep?

Thanks! When i was 20, i remember going to the Jeep dealership and seeing a silver TJ Rubicon. I loved it!! Always wanted one. I really want to keep the mods pretty mild, really want a stock or nearly stock Rubicon for some light trails/ pavement queen. lol. This would be more of a dream fulfillment vehicle.

Definitely like your sense of humor!

Good luck in your search for your Jeep!

(But your next post better have some naked photos…………just not of you)

🤣🤣🤣

Kidding! nobody wants to see that!! New to this forum but not new to jeep forums. I have owned a JK and am looking to get a TJ. I hope to get a lot of info on what to look for when purchasing and moding a TJ.

Thanks,
Jim

Welcome!
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc Guy