Husky Liner vs. Weathertech?

I cant say that I found mine slick that I can recall.. I had floorliners up front and then a liner for the rear of my rav4 I had at the time. also had a set in my F150 I had as well.. maybe its the kind of shoes I wear but did not recall them being slick. not sure if they have more than one style or texture etc as my wife got them for me but just remember that I did like them..

Howdy, for what it's worth, I had a set of Husky mats in my TJ. They were purchased by the PO and I'm not sure exactly how old they are but they are showing significant deformation. My girlfriend got me a set of Weathertech mats for my birthday and they are somewhat thicker than the Husky mats and the fit is absolutely perfect. I like them better than the Husky mats.

Reactions: Chris and Umbra
Howdy, for what it's worth, I had a set of Husky mats in my TJ. They were purchased by the PO and I'm not sure exactly how old they are but they are showing significant deformation. My girlfriend got me a set of Weathertech mats for my birthday and they are somewhat thicker than the Husky mats and the fit is absolutely perfect. I like them better than the Husky mats.

I agree with this. The more I think about it, my Weathertech floor mats have always been slightly thicker than the Huskys I had.

Reactions: Weasellee