SOLD Hutchinson Beadlock 15x8 5x4 5 3 6 BS W/35x12 5R15 Cooper STT pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Don’t drink the koolaid
Supporting Member
Price
Selling my beloved Hutchinson Rock Monster bead locks. These are 15x8, 5x4.5, and 3.6" back spacing. They are Argente in color and two of the wheels have very minor rock rash which is pictured. I only took these off road once. The tires are 35x12.5R15 Cooper STT pro. 2 of the tires were replaced less than 1k miles ago due to sidewall damage. The other two tires have around 20k miles on them and are about 60% tread. These are heavy! I ended up going with a significantly lighter tire/wheel combo.

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

Selling my beloved Hutchinson Rock Monster bead locks. These are 15x8, 5x4.5, and 3.6" back spacing. They are Argente in color and two of the wheels have very minor rock rash which is pictured. I only took these off road once. The tires are 35x12.5R15 Cooper STT pro. 2 of the tires were replaced less than 1k miles ago due to sidewall damage. The other two tires have around 20k miles on them and are about 60% tread. These are heavy! I ended up going with a significantly lighter tire/wheel combo.

View attachment 96211

View attachment 96212

View attachment 96213

View attachment 96214

View attachment 96215
Lou, just curious what tire/wheel combo you went with and did you stay 35"

Reactions: Alex01
Don't hold your breath, I sent the same question through PM a couple of weeks ago and got no reply. He is apparently on this forum mostly to sell his stuff, which is all fine and good.
Lol, I figured he might reply since I actually bought some of his stuff and drove up and met him. At least he was a nice guy.

Lol, I figured he might reply since I actually bought some of his stuff and drove up and met him. At least he was a nice guy.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't question whether he was a nice guy or not, but I've been on other forums where some guys just simply want to sell their used stuff and that's about it. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, they don't owe anyone anything.

That said, Lou just replied to my PM (maybe just didn't see it before) and I appreciate that. These Hutchinson wheels are top notch, they're just not in my budget at the moment.

Reactions: wmblore
Don't get me wrong, I didn't question whether he was a nice guy or not, but I've been on other forums where some guys just simply want to sell their used stuff and that's about it. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, they don't owe anyone anything.

That said, Lou just replied to my PM (maybe just didn't see it before) and I appreciate that. These Hutchinson wheels are top notch, they're just not in my budget at the moment.
Agree on both counts.

I went with raceline beadlocks and km3’s in the same size. Saved over 20 pounds a corner.
I was looking at the picture under your name and it was a bit odd since I don't recall ever working on a rig owned by someone named Lou nor do I recall a red rig with that style flare on it. I do have a very high level of familiarity with how the work was done though. Familiar enough that it looks almost like I did it, except I don't remember doing it. Only one other person I know of does the same kind of work so I called him and sure enough, I know who did the work.

I was looking at the picture under your name and it was a bit odd since I don't recall ever working on a rig owned by someone named Lou nor do I recall a red rig with that style flare on it. I do have a very high level of familiarity with how the work was done though. Familiar enough that it looks almost like I did it, except I don't remember doing it. Only one other person I know of does the same kind of work so I called him and sure enough, I know who did the work.

He definitely got my TJ dialed in where I didn't think it could ever be. I don't want to say much yet, but I'm sure ill have even better things to say after a trip out to calico this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.