Hydraulic Winch Fittings

Cisco Kid

Been around the block...twice!
Supporting Member
I am reinstalling my Milemarker 9000 lb Winch to my 2005 LJ. It has been off my 93 YJ for about 5 years and the original fittings are lost to time.
Instead of buying this 4 piece fitting set:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RZAPQM/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Does anyone know where I can buy the two fittings that i actually need for the pump and for the steering box. I was thinking a hydraulic hose shop but the part number would be nice.

You know how wives are smarter than their husbands, yes it is true. I wanted to mount my control box where it was supposed to be on the top of my hydraulic winch instead of in the cab where it was on my YJ. There is one hex head bolt to remove that mounts the motor to the winch body. You simply remove it put the bolt through controller on and bolt it back up.
Went to all the auto parts shops and could not find any hex head that would fit it. 9mm too small, 10 mm too large, 5/16 too small, 3/8 too large.
So Wifey is at the pawn shop with her sister and she sees this hex wrench that is about 8" long and thinks "that looks about right" and buys it for 2 bucks. Bring it home and guess what...it is too big. So I'm whining about I cant find the correct size, wah, wah, wah and she says "Make It Fit". Bam! Took my grinder and worked on it for a few minutes and there it was, nor perfect but did the job.
My wife is always explaining the obvious to me. Kinda like "I cant see the forest for the trees"
In a thousand years I couldn't have found a better one, I think she's a keeper after being married for 48 Years.