Hydro Assist

Anyone else using hydo assist? How do you like it if so?
I run, design, build and produce a lot of hydro-assist parts for the TJ. It is a solution to a very specific set of problems and not a mod you do just because you can, it really needs to solve the problems.

Done correctly, hydro-assist is the supreme damper to protect your steering and trackbar and is 100% transparent. The only way you know it is there is you can turn your tires offroad as easily as you can in a parking lot.

I run, design, build and produce a lot of hydro-assist parts for the TJ. It is a solution to a very specific set of problems and not a mod you do just because you can, it really needs to solve the problems.

Done correctly, hydro-assist is the supreme damper to protect your steering and trackbar and is 100% transparent. The only way you know it is there is you can turn your tires offroad as easily as you can in a parking lot.

I think I was just interested in knowing what the benefits of it are and why people run it to begin with?

I think I was just interested in knowing what the benefits of it are and why people run it to begin with?
It is one of those mods that when you need it, you know it and it becomes very obvious that something needs to be done so you can steer offroad.

Reactions: Chris