I absolutely love criminals like this dumbass

Not hard to get a warrant you just need a judge willing to sign it. Police have gotten warrants because a thermal imager showed an excessive heat signatore.
Even the most willing judge would like a bit of evidence for probable cause. If it gets to the point where a bitchy neighbor gets a search warrant for your residence, we are fucked as a country. May as well move to Australia if you want to give up that many rights.

It could have been coarse salt for his ice cream maker.
It could be any number of things. There is exactly zero to be learned from just a picture of a bag with white shit in it except "hey, there's a bag with some white shit in it".

Oh woops! How'd that get in there?
20210918_165118.jpg

Prior criminal prosecution, prior busts at that address, on going investigations….

We don’t have the full story for the PC that was presented to the Judge.

Nor do I care. Don’t sell dope. Don’t post your stupid shit online. And fuck you anyway.

Prior criminal prosecution, prior busts at that address, on going investigations….

We don’t have the full story for the PC that was presented to the Judge.

Nor do I care. Don’t sell dope. Don’t post your stupid shit online. And fuck you anyway.
That isn't what the story says and that is what I have a big problem with.

when the police used to have a budget they did regular patrols over the city with thermo and they popped quite a few basement grow houses like this around here.
I have a good friend that works San Diego Sheriff's dept. on their drug interdiction task force. What you just described is almost impossible without other factors. You simply aren't allowed in this country to survey an area like that with no PC.

There is more than a few things wrong with that story. A search warrant based on a picture and a bitchy neighbor? That's not how it works, at all.

I'm going to start leaving bags of white powder, spoons, and a syringe in the back ground of all the pictures I post now just so I can tell any LE fuck that shows up to fuck right off.
If he was on probation or parole....which he was per the article....no warrant needed.