I am feeling discriminated against...

Jerry Bransford

Retired to more relaxed pastures... bye.
Supporting Member
by this forum having switched from its terrain-neutral to its new all dark rich green layout with the green trees, etc. I feel like you are just trying to make me feel bad with my local ugly brown barren sandy dirty rocky deserts. Is this forum no longer inclusive of all? Bunch of Oregon pantywaists. :risas3:

desolation-of-mojave-desert.jpg

horroroso-esqueleto-en-el-desierto.jpg

965278.jpg

01_03B.jpg

Slavin_100928_8626.jpg

I mean, any limp wristed snowflake can thrive where it's green, wet, and pretty. It takes manly men to thrive down here. :D

Last edited:
by this forum having switched from its terrain-neutral to its new all dark rich green layout with the green trees, etc. I feel like you are just trying to make me feel bad with my local ugly brown barren sandy dirty rocky deserts. Is this forum no longer inclusive of all? Bunch of Oregon pantywaists. :risas3:

View attachment 16693
View attachment 16696
View attachment 16697
View attachment 16698
View attachment 16699

I mean, any limp wristed snowflake can thrive where it's green, wet, and pretty. It takes manly men to thrive down here. :D
lol...No, we love you Jerry! We'll always include you, even if you do have to wheel on rocks and stuff.

Say, is that guy in the fourth picture down the last guy to ignore your sage advice on builds and maintenance?

View attachment 16693
View attachment 16696
View attachment 16697
View attachment 16698
View attachment 16699

Switch to the desert theme Jerry, it might suit you better :D

Maybe I can throw the red TJ in there, just for you?

Reactions: StG58
Switch to the desert theme Jerry, it might suit you better :D

Maybe I can throw the red TJ in there, just for you?
Oh no shit, there IS a desert theme I just discovered it. :risas3: How cool I'm rolling with it now, I feel much more at home now! :D

Now I won't be happy till you update the desert theme with a skeleton.
Oh no kidding that would be cool wouldn't it! The above skull or horse skeleton would be nice. Chris, you're a web design guru, we'll expect that within the month. :D

Last edited:
I must admit I prefer the old blue sky, blue water theme to the all green, all greenie pantywaist colours here. Next thing ya know there'll be a Tesla thread.

I must admit I prefer the old blue sky, blue water theme to the all green, all greenie pantywaist colours here. Next thing ya know there'll be a Tesla thread.

You can easily change it. Just scroll to the very bottom of the site and click on the "Forest Theme" link. Then select "Mountain Theme" from the popup.

Reactions: billiebob and StG58
We support you Jerry! No sissy runs out here. Water and food are essentials.
cb82d2c4064f018b072ebe2759d452c0.jpg

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas