I bought a new (old) Ram today

Old style he says! lol
My 03 Hemi that only comes out on pretty days. Pretty truck by the way, great snatch RCSB too.
The Six Pack scoop is my current project in progress to mate up to my Vararam Air Grabber.
Come see us at: www.ramforum.com
View attachment 130238
View attachment 130239
View attachment 130240

I only called it "old style", because of the redesigned 2019's, and mine isn't one of those. Mine is a Ram 1500 "Classic", as they call the previous version still being sold.

I'm old, or as I like to call myself "89grand Classic". Lol!

Your truck is nice.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Ordered my 2001 4x4 Dodge diesel with a 6 speed brand new from the factory. Still going strong at 174,000 miles. It's a work horse, I'm always towing something with it.
IMG_20190123_170144797_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190807_095049305_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191121_111009704.jpg

I obviously need a bigger garage, or land, to be in this group. Nice rigs all around.

Congrats on the brand new one!

Non-RAM warning. I bought my '05 Tundra new and now camp out of the back. Since my TJ came with a tow bar, I'll be dragging it to camp spots to explore with.

Ready for 2 weeks in CO hitting all the peaks on the bike and water in the 'yak. Summer, 2016
1576908875580.png

Ordered my 2001 4x4 Dodge diesel with a 6 speed brand new from the factory. Still going strong at 174,000 miles. It's a work horse, I'm always towing something with it.
View attachment 130338

Response is in red . . .
Do you have a 'program/chip' . . . . eg. Edge, etc. ?
The 6sp trucks were the 245hp versions of the 6BT. Mine is the 5sp - 235hp standard 6BT.
Your 'Sport' model came with the better headlights.
Mine has rear disc brakes on the hybrid Dana 80 Limited Slip Diff.
Very nice truck you have !

Response is in red . . .
Do you have a 'program/chip' . . . . eg. Edge, etc. ?
The 6sp trucks were the 245hp versions of the 6BT. Mine is the 5sp - 235hp standard 6BT.
Your 'Sport' model came with the better headlights.
Mine has rear disc brakes on the hybrid Dana 80 Limited Slip Diff.
Very nice truck you have !
Thank you.
I didn't chip mine, it does good as it is. I did add an exhaust brake, works great when I'm towing and going down hill. Don't need to use my brakes near as much.
I did put a new FMC dash in it, as certain year Dodges, the dashes cracked all to pieces. Dodge wouldn't do a recall on them. Other then that, all is good.

Reactions: Head Lice
That is a gorgeous truck. I was just daydreaming the other day of how much fun it would be to have a short bed single cab V8 truck. I am not into muscle cars at all, so a "sleeper" truck would be fun.

Nope....never been on it. Will have to go check it out.:)
It’s a very helpful site kind of like this one. I’ve been there for I think at least 15 years as I’m on my 9th Cummins between welding trucks and personal trucks. Learned allot there just like this site is great for TJ’s. Beauty truck by the way! If it ain’t gotta a Cummins, it ain’t staying in my yard!

Reactions: lowranger