I can't find the words to explain this TJ

06lj

TJ Enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Oregon
Oh my! All ugliness aside it does appear to be a pretty clean SE. If the frame is good and the price is right it could be a fun rig for somebody wanting a project. The good thing is anything that is done to it wil be an improvement. If somebody here bought it I bet they could get some good part donations just to give the poor thing back some dignity. : )

GoGeo

Mar 5, 2019
Denver
I like the red top and somewhat the red mirrors🤷‍♂️...outside of that, it. is. just. so. much. stuff. and. red. and. so red.

tworley

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
May 23, 2018
Morrison, CO
Looks like a pretty poor paint job at that, I see a lot of running within the paint. That center console still looks sticky to the touch

moab

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Dec 15, 2018
El Segundo, California
It's like the guy went to prison in '88. Got out in '97 and bought himself a new Jeep to celebrate. And then puked up red paint and a the worst 80's graphic I've ever seen all over it.

Then he went back to prison in '98. And it's been sitting in a garage ever since.

Reactions: Squatch

jeepins

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Mar 28, 2018
Houston, TX, USA
Excellent example of an After and Before image... with this pile of rectal expulsion in its current state being the After image.. this is begging to be saved and restored to its Before state.