I can't find the words to explain this TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you like red, and a lot of it.
Looks like they were trying to accomplish a mono-chromatic color scheme and failed, miserably. Poor ol tj?

Oh my! All ugliness aside it does appear to be a pretty clean SE. If the frame is good and the price is right it could be a fun rig for somebody wanting a project. The good thing is anything that is done to it wil be an improvement. If somebody here bought it I bet they could get some good part donations just to give the poor thing back some dignity. : )

I like the red top and somewhat the red mirrors🤷‍♂️...outside of that, it. is. just. so. much. stuff. and. red. and. so red.

• Haha
Reactions: Twopoint
Looks like a pretty poor paint job at that, I see a lot of running within the paint. That center console still looks sticky to the touch

It's like the guy went to prison in '88. Got out in '97 and bought himself a new Jeep to celebrate. And then puked up red paint and a the worst 80's graphic I've ever seen all over it.

Then he went back to prison in '98. And it's been sitting in a garage ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
Excellent example of an After and Before image... with this pile of rectal expulsion in its current state being the After image.. this is begging to be saved and restored to its Before state.

I can't find the words to explain this TJ

I think the final bid price of 4,550.00 says it all. I did notice there were no pics of the frame :unsure:

It is very ...Red and then in places... its not. the ebay suggested ...jeep ... is much worse

Reactions: Mrgreg66
I like the red top and somewhat the red mirrors🤷‍♂️...outside of that, it. is. just. so. much. stuff. and. red. and. so red.
the Avatar pic is perfect for this response!

Status
Not open for further replies.