I don't care about wheels, but...

dallasdig

I am not a wheel guy and in my 58 years on this earth have never cared what my wheels look like. However, I just bought a 2004 Red Wrangler X and it happened to have these wheels on it and I thnk they are incredibly cool, adding a little bit of flair to an otherwise stock Jeep.
download.jpg

Reactions: Chris and MikeM
Wow, never seen it those before. Not my taste particularly, but very cool nonetheless!

Bought a black 04 wrangler x columbia edition with 150,000 miles about 4 months ago to join the jeep club. Then had this red 04 wrangler x columbia edition with 50,000 miles fall into my lap. Sold the black beauty to buy the redhead. It's in beautiful condition.
redhead.jpg

Bought a black 04 wrangler x columbia edition with 150,000 miles about 4 months ago to join the jeep club. Then had this red 04 wrangler x columbia edition with 50,000 miles fall into my lap. Sold the black beauty to buy the redhead. It's in beautiful condition.View attachment 24656
Just my opinion but I would find some cheap Moab's to throw on there. Silver Moab's would look very good on your Columbia edition.

Reactions: dallasdig
I had no idea the Columbia Edition had anything to do with the Sportswear company...wonder what the affiliation is/was?

Bought a black 04 wrangler x columbia edition with 150,000 miles about 4 months ago to join the jeep club. Then had this red 04 wrangler x columbia edition with 50,000 miles fall into my lap. Sold the black beauty to buy the redhead. It's in beautiful condition.View attachment 24656

Very cool! It's a Columbia Edition as well, and it's red (my favorite color on a Jeep)!

Reactions: dallasdig
Just a marketing gimmick. Comes with Columbia branded seats, silver fenders, Columbia logo and when bought new, a Columbia parka.

I know, all the Wrangler packages (including on the brand new models) are nothing but marketing gimmicks with the exception of the Rubicon packages.

Still kind of cool though I guess.

Just a marketing gimmick. Comes with Columbia branded seats, silver fenders, Columbia logo and when bought new, a Columbia parka.
I honestly had to check when you said it came with a parka. Jezz

"Columbia Edition: 2004 model year came standard with the 4.0 L, fog lamps, and graphite fender flares, 15-inch graphite painted aluminum wheels, two-tone seats with Columbia logo, unique trim and Columbia decals. It only came in five colors black, bright silver, flame red, solar yellow or partiot blue. Each of the unique jeeps came with a Columbia Bugaboo parka"

Reactions: JMT
Yeah its actually kinda cool that Columbia would team up with Jeep for a collab. Originally I thought the Columbia was reference to the River somehow, but then I saw the logo.