I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Obviously the IQ is dropping with every new generation of jeeps and/or people

Exactly.

People have reached an epic level of stupidity.

Hell, we get people all the timing who join this forum thinking their JK is really a TJ... sheesh. Even when I first bought my TJ, I did enough research to know what "TJ" referred to.

Soooo.... I guess I haven't been paying to the new models - did they sell both the JK and JL as 2018 models? I thought if it was a 2017 it was a JK, and if it was a 2018, it was a JL .....

Reactions: KCsTJ
The only reason I can think of they made both models in the same year is the fact the JL's have the new galvanized frame made by a separate company and the JK's have a different frame made by a different company.
Chrysler openly admitted they were having issues getting the frames sorted out they might have made the decision to keep producing to JK's until the JL frames were ready then started producing JL

Reactions: rasband and StG58
The jk and jl share virtually no parts beyond the drivetrain.
And owners.....guarantee you they share those.

The title reads "JL or JK? How to tell whether your 2018 Wrangler is a JK or JL"

So they are saying when you bought your new Jeep you have no idea what you bought....!!!

The title reads "JL or JK? How to tell whether your 2018 Wrangler is a JK or JL"

So they are saying when you bought your new Jeep you have no idea what you bought....!!!
Yeap, and you know in your heart that a company that size would not waste the time and money to create the page if they didn't have to.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ