I got a Jeep Birthday

Equilibrium31

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I'm about to be travelling over the date of my actual birthday, but I got a nice surprise over the weekend with a Jeep-themed birthday from my better half:

As for the gifts themselves, I got a pretty cool Jeep puzzle and a set of whiskey tumblers. The tumblers aren't Jeep themed, but I love bear-themed stuff and they definitely fit the motif, haha.

My wife surprised me with this a few years ago

Boy was I in the dog house for that one though, I was at a buddies house all weekend working on the rear axle, we cut everything off, welded new brackets on, installed an ARB and 4.56 gears. I told her it would be a two day thing, Id be home at 5 each night. Took three days, and on this particular night I bet I didnt come home until 7:oops:

Yours did a good job though, those tumblers are awesome and that puzzle looks pretty neat. I dont have the patience for puzzles.

I try not to eat too many carbs since I’m a T1 diabetic, so that’s my half, lol. More carbs = more insulin and it’s a hassle to balance larger doses.

@tworley That’s an awesome cake!
I feel your pain, brother. T1 for a little over 6 years now...what a surprise that was! And a major PITA!

Happy Birthday and, if you eat it quickly enough, it doesn't count, right? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: Equilibrium31
That's a great use of the Jeep grill logo - did your better-half make all those on the balloons and banner herself?
Yup! The banner even has little mini Jeeps crawling over it, similar to the "easter-egg" Jeeps on the window of some newer Jeeps.

Did you bring enough cake for everyone?!
I did, but I ate it. Oops!

I feel your pain, brother. T1 for a little over 6 years now...what a surprise that was! And a major PITA!

Happy Birthday and, if you eat it quickly enough, it doesn't count, right? 😜
I've been treating lows with birthday cake lately. Whoops! I guess I over-bolused. Better eat some cake! (don't tell my Endocrinologist.)
Sweet! I had a Jeep themed birthday myself, I got this for my birthday this year! My Jeep!

View attachment 79260
Daaaaamn! That's one beauty of a birthday present!