I got bored

Nicholas

TJ Enthusiast
2a3ab873f10576d33d4f921910734ace.jpg
So like I found this coconut right and I wanted to see how much pressure it would take on, eventually cracked and almost hit me in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMT and StG58
View attachment 22077 So like I found this coconut right and I wanted to see how much pressure it would take on, eventually cracked and almost hit me in the face.

Oh crap, you're starting to take after me. Don't do it @Nicholas, don't go there. It's a weird place...

LMAO man it took on a lot being a coconut, raised my rear up almost 3 inches until it started to split XD

That's one impressive coconut. LOL

Reactions: Nicholas
LMAO man it took on a lot being a coconut, raised my rear up almost 3 inches until it started to split XD

I'm guessing school hasn't started back yet. LOL. Kids these days.... Back in my day we would have tried jacking our Jeeps up with one, we would have taped half a dozen M-80's to it and seen what happened. Kids need more M-80s.

Haha, I can't blame you. When I was in Hawaii I wanted to see how hard it was to crack a coconut I found on the beach. Man oh man, it ain't easy, let me tell you.

You'd have to have some skills to survive on a remote island.

Reactions: Nicholas
Machetes work great on coconuts! A Pilipino kid can shimmy up a coconut tree, select the perfect coconut, come down and open it up before I could ever figure out what tree to climb. Never saw one use a floor jack and a Jeep bumper though.

Reactions: JMT and Nicholas