I got called a mall crawler today

Joe.B

TJ Enthusiast
so today I was at home depot and I got out of my jeep and a dip shit was next to me in the parking lot with his pick up and he said to me nice mall crawler. I said thanks and kept walking but then I was thinking am I? I love to go off-roading but living in the city makes it hard to get out sometimes so my jeep has stayed somewhat clean. now my jeep isn't set up crazy I have bumpers tires and a lift. I know this is stupid for me to put on here but I just kind of wanted to put it out there it doesn't matter what mods you have done your part of the community (unless you have the angry bird grill) don't let those kind of people bother you

I wish I could tell you why God put people like that here but I don't know.

All I know to do is say the Forum prayer for people that don't respect Tjs..."please God, just kill them.... We try not to ask for much"

Last edited:
shoulda told him

200.gif

Sounds like a typical angry Antifa member from your city of Murderinneapolis.

p.s. I had some idiot tell me my Jeep and "big knobby tires" weren't any better in the mud than his AWD Subaru. I asked him if he'd like to find out for $100? He declined.

Rubi tire1.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a typical angry Antifa member from your city of Murderinneapolis.

p.s. I had some idiot tell me my Jeep and "big knobby tires" weren't any better in the mud than his AWD Subaru. I asked him if he'd like to find out for $100? He declined.
Murderinneapolis :LOL: :LOL:

Most pickup owners should be the last ones to talk shit, since most of them haul nothing but air in the bed, and have their tow mirrors fully extended while pulling a ghost trailer. Funny how when I helped my friend move, I carried all the heavy shit in my 5x8 trailer behind my Jeep while everyone else with pickups carried fluffy pillows and folding chairs in their 4 foot bed. There are certainly people out there who use their truck for work, but it's usually obvious which ones don't.

I have a t-shirt (See below) a woman in Vegas said I like your shirt, I replied I don't care.

I've said it before I drive a purple car with yellow rims, some people love my car, others not so much ask me if I give a shit? I'll save you the trouble I don't if I did I would drive a plain sedan and call it a day.

If I liked the looks of those angry grill things I would get one, the first time I saw one all I could think of is the ugly long eyelashes some people put on beetle bugs, if that is what they like more power to them.

Life is short I do what I want if it happens to make others happy that is fine, if it doesn't to bad.

t-shirt.jpg

1998 2.jpg