I had Twitter for one reason...

badlieutenant

TJ Addict
and that reason was to follow my favorite musician, Trent Reznor.

He posted some hippy-dippy shit about environmentalism and global warming.

I msg's him. The message said:

"Hey Trent, stop being such a liberal pussy."

Needless to say, Trent Reznor blocked me.

Alas, it was worth it, because I now know without a doubt that Trent Reznor read my message, calling him a liberal pussy.

So worth it.

Reactions: Serbonze
Hahaha! Is he still a favorite musician?

One thing I think celebrities should never discuss is religion or politics. It instantly makes you disliked by at least some.

If I was a celebrity I would make it a habit to tweet about nothing other than work. People don't need to know about my personal opinions and beliefs.

Also, I deleted my Twitter account. I don't need it. Reznor was seriously the only person I was "following".

I don't have Facebook either.

...or any of that social media garbage.

I just have this forum... and it's all I need :)

Hahaha! Is he still a favorite musician?

One thing I think celebrities should never discuss is religion or politics. It instantly makes you disliked by at least some.

If I was a celebrity I would make it a habit to tweet about nothing other than work. People don't need to know about my personal opinions and beliefs.

Yeah he's still my favorite. His music is the only music that really moves/touches me.

I forgive him for being a liberal. He probably drives a Prius.

Also, I deleted my Twitter account. I don't need it. Reznor was seriously the only person I was "following".

I don't have Facebook either.

...or any of that social media garbage.

I just have this forum... and it's all I need :)

I have Facebook reluctantly, but that's it. Facebook is only because the family is always asking for photos of our daughter and such.

If it wasn't for the kids Facebook wouldn't even be on my radar.

I have Facebook reluctantly, but that's it. Facebook is only because the family is always asking for photos of our daughter and such.

If it wasn't for the kids Facebook wouldn't even be on my radar.

I use the iPhone's iCloud sharing. Ever play with it? It's really neat. Whatever picture I want I can send it to a shared cloud and my mom or dad or whoever I have specifically allowed access to it gets a notification. I have one for my mom, one for my dad, and one for my wife.

...my wife mostly gets dick pics. Heh.

I use the iPhone's iCloud sharing. Ever play with it? It's really neat. Whatever picture I want I can send it to a shared cloud and my mom or dad or whoever I have specifically allowed access to it gets a notification. I have one for my mom, one for my dad, and one for my wife.

...my wife mostly gets dick pics. Heh.

I only recently started playing with it, but I like it!

Hahaha!

I only recently started playing with it, but I like it!

Hahaha!

When my wife goes to the salon to get her hair done I like to send my raging boner pics to her because she will inevitably look at her phone to see who texted her. The stylist most likely would see it too.

Heh.

The things i do when I'm bored!

When my wife goes to the salon to get her hair done I like to send my raging boner pics to her because she will inevitably look at her phone to see who texted her. The stylist most likely would see it too.

Heh.

The things i do when I'm bored!

Bold move! I usually just take a photo of a fresh cat shit in the litter box and send it to my wife. She gets so grossed out and yells at me. It's pretty hilarious!

Reactions: Travis