I have a dog, I leave her home

Need to rant a little bit.
I hate my neighbors. Mainly because they leave their dogs night&day beside their house. They have around 2x10 foot space to walk around. They bark all day and night. I don’t blame the dogs at all. They just want to get out. Last time it was raining they didn’t even put the dogs in. They just cried throughout the rain.
They have a backyard where the dogs can run around and be free but they choose to leave them everyday beside their house.
No dog house. When’s it’s hot and the sun is right above and they have no shade.
Worst part of all they just got a new puppy.

They recently passed a law in PA that makes it a criminal offense, not civil, if you abuse an animal. After it passed, many people surrendered their pets to avoid penalties. We rescued a 12 year old Husky that was surrendered. We tried very hard, but had to put her down in less than 3 weeks because of all the damage caused by a lifetime of neglect.

Reactions: P man
I figured there had to be some law against this in grocery stores, but never realized it was Federal.

Perhaps every American shopper needs to start talkin to managers (I know, Karen) to get their name, rather then just show fickle outrage.

Leave Google reviews with a link to Federal Law they are violating , and pictures.

Document those conversations and call the Feds to hold them accountable. Sucks , but they arent policing their own stores

This will light a fire under their asses

Need to rant a little bit.
I hate my neighbors. Mainly because they leave their dogs night&day beside their house. They have around 2x10 foot space to walk around. They bark all day and night. I don’t blame the dogs at all. They just want to get out. Last time it was raining they didn’t even put the dogs in. They just cried throughout the rain.
They have a backyard where the dogs can run around and be free but they choose to leave them everyday beside their house.
No dog house. When’s it’s hot and the sun is right above and they have no shade.
Worst part of all they just got a new puppy.

Why even have dogs at all if you’re just going to confine them to a small space. I don’t get it.

I've ranted about this same thing on here and at home..every fucking person thinks they need a dog or dogs. Then kids come and life gets busy and the dogs are neglected. I wish people would just fucking stop buying pets until they have their life in order. I can't stand barking dogs so you have more patience than me..I would make the problem go away by talking to the neighbor and going from there.

Douchebag across the street has a beautiful dog that sits outside rain or shine and all the dog wants is to come inside. I told my wife when we move (we are renters) I'm going to take that dog with us and give it a good life. I don't care if I go to jail it will be 100% worth it.

Reactions: suicideking
I figured there had to be some law against this in grocery stores, but never realized it was Federal.

Perhaps every American shopper needs to start talkin to managers (I know, Karen) to get their name, rather then just show fickle outrage.

Leave Google reviews with a link to Federal Law they are violating , and pictures.

Document those conversations and call the Feds to hold them accountable. Sucks , but they arent policing their own stores

This will light a fire under their asses

Not sure when it started but I've noticed more and more dogs in grocery stores and it makes my blood boil. Leave the fucking dog at home

Douchebag across the street has a beautiful dog that sits outside rain or shine and all the dog wants is to come inside. I told my wife when we move (we are renters) I'm going to take that dog with us and give it a good life. I don't care if I go to jail it will be 100% worth it.

Growing up on a farm, I'm not a fan of dogs in houses, kennels or on chains. The happiest most energetic dogs are outside dogs with space to run and explore at their leisure. I won't have a dog in a city.

I have 3 dogs and never understand why people get them and keep them outside most of the time. One of my dogs is a 12yo 100lb Golden Doodle. His hobbies in order are:

1. Eat
2. Bark at nothing
3. Steal food and eat some more

So when we're home, we have to bring him in when he barks. Sometimes lock him in for hours at a time until he falls asleep. They have a dog door so they can go in and out as they please. Though they are all locked in at night because of the golden doodle, he will bark at nothing randomly. Especially when people are sleeping.

Two of the 3 will not pee inside. The third is our 10+ yo (rescue so we don't really know how old he is) Yorkie who pees inside most nights. I refer to him as my wife's dog lol.

It is really sad when they're kept outside. Some of that would be ok if they have proper shelter. If not, then you should call animal control. They at least need shade, water, and somewhere dry to go when it rains.

I've ranted about this same thing on here and at home..every fucking person thinks they need a dog or dogs. Then kids come and life gets busy and the dogs are neglected. I wish people would just fucking stop buying pets until they have their life in order. I can't stand barking dogs so you have more patience than me..I would make the problem go away by talking to the neighbor and going from there.

Don’t get me started on how they talk to their kids that have to be under 8 years old.

I’ve been so close to asking them to let me take their dogs. I get annoyed of the barking but I know it’s not the dogs fault.
I just want to tell them don’t you think it’s fucked up leaving the dogs outside. I know they hear them barking because their room windows are next to where they keep the dogs.

I’ll take the dog with me too.

I have 3 dogs and never understand why people get them and keep them outside most of the time. One of my dogs is a 12yo 100lb Golden Doodle. His hobbies in order are:

1. Eat
2. Bark at nothing
3. Steal food and eat some more

So when we're home, we have to bring him in when he barks. Sometimes lock him in for hours at a time until he falls asleep. They have a dog door so they can go in and out as they please. Though they are all locked in at night because of the golden doodle, he will bark at nothing randomly. Especially when people are sleeping.

Two of the 3 will not pee inside. The third is our 10+ yo (rescue so we don't really know how old he is) Yorkie who pees inside most nights. I refer to him as my wife's dog lol.

It is really sad when they're kept outside. Some of that would be ok if they have proper shelter. If not, then you should call animal control. They at least need shade, water, and somewhere dry to go when it rains.
Yes keeping a dog outside is perfectly fine with shelter, food, water etc.
All the rain water drains directly to the dogs area. The house doesn’t have gutters so the dogs get all the rain in their area. It’s really sad.
The worse thing is they have a big yard with grass for the dogs to run around so they can’t say they don’t have room.
it’s a chihuahua and a Pomeranian. So not dogs that can handle cold days.

I’ve been contemplating on calling animal control. The thing is they will know it’s us.
I moved into my house 3 years ago. They just moved in maybe about 4 months. Their family owns the house next to them.
So it’s me, my shitty neighbors and their family next to them.