I have a dog, I leave her home

Have always had dogs. Have always crate trained em. Also trained them to stay the hell off people and obey basic commands. It's a commitment and any decent dog owner (note- you're NOT a fucking dog 'mom) will invest the time to keep their dog from being an annoying POS.
Neighbors don't bother and their dogs bark for hours at a time if we stay outside where they can see us.
They just say, "Well, dogs bark.", ok, fine. I'll train your damn dogs.
Just purchased a motion sensing sprinkler to nail them when they come to the corner adjacent to our yard to bark.
Howdy neighbor, game on.

Have you tried one of those bark boxes that make ultrasonic(or whatever it is) noise when they bark?

https://www.chewy.com/petsafe-outdoor-ultrasonic-bark/dp/48542

My father hung one by his fence closest to some dogs across the street that went ballistic all the time. It worked as far as i know.poor things were in a tiny kennel in their own piss and shit most of the time

• Sad
Reactions: RINC
Have you tried one of those bark boxes that make ultrasonic(or whatever it is) noise when they bark?

[URL]https://www.chewy.com/petsafe-outdoor-ultrasonic-bark/dp/48542[/URL]

My father hung one by his fence closest to some dogs across the street that went ballistic all the time. It worked as far as i know.poor things were in a tiny kennel in their own piss and shit most of the time

Tried an ultrasonic noise generator. Worked great for about 14 seconds.
I'm liking the idea of their dogs being soaking wet when they bark for no good reason.
They've run the grass down in that corner too, they'll become a muddy mess if they don't learn.

• Sad
Reactions: Rickyd
At the ER. My "puppy" jumped on me and jammed the knife I was using into my forearm. I need a few stitches.
This rant is not about my dog.

There's a morbidly obese woman here with a a sick friend (also obese).
She has a baby carriage with a yappy fuckin chihuahua in it.
When she was told to take the dog out of the ER she had a meltdown like only a fat, entitled bitch can have a meltdown, screaming that the dog is an emotional support animal.
1. There is no such thing as an emotional support animal.
2. Lord, help me not get arrested today.

Last edited:
At the ER. My "puppy" jumped on me and jammed the knife I was using into my forearm. I need a few stitches.
This rant is not about my dog.

There's a morbidly obese woman here with a a sick friend (also obese).
She has a baby carriage with a yappy fuckin chihuahua in it.
When she was told to take the dog out of the ER she had a meltdown like only a fat, entitled bitch can have a meltdown, screaming that the dog is an emotional support animal.
1. There is no such thing as an emotional support animal.
2. Lord, help me not get arrested today.

Heal up, their problems aren’t yours

Reactions: Mhass
Heal up, their problems aren’t yours

Thanks, I'm good. It was only 6 stitches. No arteries or tendons.
They dragged her out screaming obscenities and her friend got up and left with her.
Just ridiculous.
Saw an extremely drunk kid looks like he ruined his right arm forever punching glass at a frat party. He definitely had tendon damage.

Thanks, I'm good. It was only 6 stitches. No arteries or tendons.
They dragged her out screaming obscenities and her friend got up and left with her.
Just ridiculous.
Saw an extremely drunk kid looks like he ruined his right arm forever punching glass at a frat party. He definitely had tendon damage.

I’ve been told that very early Sunday morning is a hell of a time to people watch in an inner city ER.

I walk my dog every day when it's not summer (I swim in the summer). I have had multiple incidents, always with pit bulls wearing no collar. A couple years ago one attacked my 100lb golden doodle and did draw blood on his neck. Luckily his hair is so thick that it didn't kill him. Had to kick the dog in the head a few times to get him to stop.

A couple months ago, a different pit bull was out with no leash or collar and tried to attack my boxer. Fought him off using my foot until the owner came after him. One of my toes was injured, but he didn't hurt my dog. I chewed him out quite a bit. Don't set your dog free in the front yard, especially if it's not friendly.

Even if it is friendly, my boxer doesn't like strange dogs. So another lady had her lab out without a leash. He went to meet my dog and got bitten on the nose by my boxer. Lady chewed me out. I told her my dog is on a leash! Put your dog on a fucking leash if it likes to run up to strange dogs.

I was carrying a folding buck knife for a bit after having so many incidents. Wife discussed with me that it would probably end poorly if I killed someone's dog with a knife. So I bought a can of dog spray recently, and now carry that.

Earlier in the thread, kennels were mentioned. My golden doodle has no problem being locked in a large kennel. Used to leave him in there while I was at work because he would dig and eat rocks (3 surgeries to remove objects. Two were rocks, one was a toy).

My boxer will not tolerate being locked in a kennel or crate. Tried as a puppy and he freaks out and ended up making a mess and getting an e. coli infection that took months to get rid of, thought he was going to die. Lost a lot of weight, 2 different vets to figure it out.

I take my dogs everywhere with me but never inside stores unless it’s Petco or Petsmart. Those two stores are the only stores my dogs have been in.
When I can’t take my dogs I leave my Doberman in my house no kennel she usually stays on her bed or the floor. My mini pin stays in his kennel because he gets into everything. He eats everything imaginable. Cat shit, bird shit, insects, lizard skin shed might have been a small snake shed, plants etc.

Reactions: suicideking
Need to rant a little bit.
I hate my neighbors. Mainly because they leave their dogs night&day beside their house. They have around 2x10 foot space to walk around. They bark all day and night. I don’t blame the dogs at all. They just want to get out. Last time it was raining they didn’t even put the dogs in. They just cried throughout the rain.
They have a backyard where the dogs can run around and be free but they choose to leave them everyday beside their house.
No dog house. When’s it’s hot and the sun is right above and they have no shade.
Worst part of all they just got a new puppy.

Why even have dogs at all if you’re just going to confine them to a small space. I don’t get it.