I Have Never Seen An Uglier Jeep...

At least it has tow rings on the front bumper (so someone can drag it away - preferably over a cliff!). As for that first quote-jeep-unquote, all I can see is a 70's-style pimpmobile. Are those seats covered with velour? Wanna bet it has musical horns under the hood - playing something from the Bee Gees?

Reactions: Chris
Where to begin....? Need a light bar? J-K
20170110_195608.jpg

........... all I can see is a 70's-style pimpmobile. Are those seats covered with velour? Wanna bet it has musical horns under the hood - playing something from the Bee Gees?

:cool: You seem somewhat familiar with this particular 'Jeep' motif ......
Just a casual observation ....... :cunaooooo:

Last edited:
None of them hold a candle to what I consider the greatest JK ever built! I present to you Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan and his "Large Spider." Do you think he got the after market parts from Rugged Ridge or Smittybilt?

3c059d98-aaa9-4651-9c94-618753484b11_uae5.jpg

You really get an appreciation for how great this is in the following video:

I'll give him credit though. He actually wheels this thing:

None of them hold a candle to what I consider the greatest JK ever built! I present to you Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan and his "Large Spider." Do you think he got the after market parts from Rugged Ridge or Smittybilt?

View attachment 9201

You really get an appreciation for how great this is in the following video:

I'll give him credit though. He actually wheels this thing:

Say what you will (and I just know you will!), but I kinda like it. Godfather whitewalls, Cord-style wheels, dual side-mount spares...the dude's got it going on! Hell, if I lived in the world's biggest sandbox (litter box?), I'd want some big-ass comfortable in-your-face toy truck to play with, too. I can't be hatin' on this one, guys. :D