I have no words to describe this build

The obsession here on the forum with poorly designed JKU’s is very strange.

It’s like the ex that you broke up with, claims to hate you, but she has to know what you're doing, who you're with, etc.

2125D250-E5B4-4CB4-B9C3-DF26471F3345.jpeg

Ad states the 4 cylinder drives four of the six wheels. Says something about lithium batteries and a motor. Unless two of the wheels are electrically powered, how can this be a 6x6?

• Haha
Reactions: Airjunky
Ad states the 4 cylinder drives four of the six wheels. Says something about lithium batteries and a motor. Unless two of the wheels are electrically powered, how can this be a 6x6?

It's a 4 banger? LOL.

My wild guess is there's a pretty standard 4X4 drivetrain, with that extra rear axel being driven by the electric motor. Even for the price they want I doubt they put enough tuning into that system to make it work well.

It's a 4 banger? LOL.

My wild guess is there's a pretty standard 4X4 drivetrain, with that extra rear axel being driven by the electric motor. Even for the price they want I doubt they put enough tuning into that system to make it work well.
Must be the electric motor in this picture. Sounds like a complicated solution.

1683914543.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Airjunky
Just want to point out that a few pics in the listing show it like it was able to drive over those parking space curb things (i have no idea of a real name for then) and its double parked. If that doesnt just scream badass to you guys then I might be in the wrong place