I just can't escape the angry bird grille

Oddly enough, I didn't mind the original Ridgeline at all, though I cannot give one single reasonable explanation for it. Not one. Strange. Very, very strange...:unsure:

What is it supposed to be anyways? It’s basically a car with a truck bed.

Like I said, I have no reasonable explanation as to why I was okay with the original Ridgeline (but loathed the Avalanche). It's just one of those things, I guess.:)

I don't like any of these half truck half SUV creations. Hell, even the Cadillac Escalade truck (which I think may have been based on the Avalanche:

260815.jpg

That thing is so friggin' ugly!

EDIT: Wait... kind of looks like a Gladiator with how long it is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JeepZilla380
I had to laugh at the Kathy Griffin comment, that's good. Ben Affleck for me.

It's disappointing when I see a trail ready rig with one. When I see Suzie Homemaker with one, I picture that JKU as a Honda Pilot.
Both of those people make me cringe and throw in Rosie "O'donald" and you round out my top 3. I will have quite a few things most people won't like on my rig when I am done but you will not see "Angry" anything on my grille. Maybe a flag grille insert but a little loss of airflow is OK with me. Lol

Well fuck, lets turn this political and drop the Hillary butt fucking ugly cunt bomb CLITnon... what a horrible bitch, I would not fuck her with Billy's dick!

Now can this thread just die so we dont have to look at it anymore?

Well fuck, lets turn this political and drop the Hillary butt fucking ugly cunt bomb CLITnon... what a horrible bitch, I would not fuck her with Billy's dick!

Now can this thread just die so we dont have to look at it anymore?
I assumed she was already top of the list and I try really hard to forget she ever existed.

That comparison only works if you were saying some like flat fenders and some like stock. Some like full width bumpers. Some like stuby bumpers. Some like black wheels some like chrome.
As far as the grilles. They are a joke. There is no comparison.
Actually that comparison works fine assuming he's referring to the people who put bigger tires on simply for looks with zero intention of off roading. In fact that's even dumber than the AB grille because on pavement bigger tire's are a negative in every way besides looks. Sorry I personally dislike angry eyes but good grief it's NOT YOUR JEEP. not saying we can't proclaim how hideous they are because I say it all the time, but to say it spits on the image of Jeeps and the jeep community is ridiculous, because if you really want to go that route guess what?... none of us with TJs are driving Jeeps we're driving Chrysler's/AMC's with a Jeep logo

Reactions: Rollin20z
Actually that comparison works fine assuming he's referring to the people who put bigger tires on simply for looks with zero intention of off roading. In fact that's even dumber than the AB grille because on pavement bigger tire's are a negative in every way besides looks. Sorry I personally dislike angry eyes but good grief it's NOT YOUR JEEP. not saying we can't proclaim how hideous they are because I say it all the time, but to say it spits on the image of Jeeps and the jeep community is ridiculous, because if you really want to go that route guess what?... none of us with TJs are driving Jeeps we're driving Chrysler's/AMC's with a Jeep logo

Funny that it took a “hooker” lol to actually hear what you were saying.

Reactions: sparkyhooker
I had a run in with an angry bird grille JK the other day. I'm driving my F150 home from work and here he comes barreling up my ass coming off of the freeway.. black with other douchey accoutrements.. I tap my brakes and he flips me off and whips around me only to slam on his brakes behind the car next to me because we're coming up to the stoplight. I just started laughing, which I normally do when someone acts that way because I wonder what in the hell drives someone to act that way. Anyway, he guns it of course only to catch up to the next red light and the one after that and the one after that before I pull into my neighborhood and away from that dickhead.

I think the reason it bothers folks is because, for this forum at least, most people here like mods that will enhance the function of their Jeep vs just something aesthetic. If it can do both then so much the better. I think these grilles serve no purpose so I wouldn't consider one but if that's your thing then go ahead. We aren't going the same way anyways.

Reactions: TJ Starting
Let’s also not forget that with a lift you gain up travel. That has more benefits than just off roading purposes.

As far as winches go, I’ve maybe only used the ones I’ve owned a handful of times. However, it’s nice knowing it’s there just Incase you need to help yourself out or someone else.

I have known and had many wenches. 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Oh no lol. It’s a hipster trend. It’s part of the new Jeep owner 101 kit.
Hipster grill
Color changing headlights
Rainbow underglow (errr, “rock lights”)
Those ugly shitybilt pocket JK fenders. Or any other eBay special fenders.
A $50 amazon 50” light bar.
Then to top it all off. A custom decal for the hood with whatever ridiculous name they come up for their Jeep. Zombie response, Zombicon, bat woman, Waldo, Storm trooper (how original), Vader, yellow jacket, slimmer. And so on.

Hey don't make fun of my decal, but after running the Rubicon and also running Fordyce Creek and making it through both. I thought my Jeep is much tougher and more capable the name Rubicon or it got renamed Fordyce ;)

Marie's Phone 209.JPG

IMG_3487 (1).jpg