I may be a bit of a troll? AITA?

It is , that's why Ford builds the SUPER Raptor dually , tandem axle version. 40" of wheel travel , 40,000 lb payload , ( That's 4 grown men AND about 261 Coolers weighing 150 lbs. 12,500 H.P. and gets around 38 mpg.
But it is only available for sale in certain states.;)

You’re a better man than I am. I just can’t stop poking the bee hive. These guys are so pretentious that they preach I “don’t understand the “SUPERTRUCK”. They literally call it a SUPERTRUCK?!?? It’s amazing! I own the damn truck and its an awesome vehicle but you can’t use it as a truck! Looks amazing, drives like a fucking sports car but YOU CANT DO TRUCK STUFF with it!! That’s a problem bro?!?
0-60 in 4.3 Seconds..... 400lb payload. Ford is by no means first to the sports car in pickup clothes fashion world.

1627840764525.png

I am a Ford guy…I LOVE the syclones! I had a decent mustang back then and ran up on one at a stop light. At the time I didn’t know much about them but, he wanted to play. I got gapped out of the hole so bad I let out and started laughing at my slow ass.

I am a Ford guy…I LOVE the syclones! I had a decent mustang back then and ran up on one at a stop light. At the time I didn’t know much about them but, he wanted to play. I got gapped out of the hole so bad I let out and started laughing at my slow ass.
They and the Typhoon were both flat out fast.... by just about any measure. I know someone who has a near mint one and it's still impressive.