I need a adjustable track bar

Yes I lifted it myself and no I didnt put one on do you think that will solve my probelm
No, I was going to say if you did put one on, that would most likely cause bump steer...

Hard to say, but if you search for 'dry steering test', doing that could pin down the issue. Track bar is not generally the cause of bump steer, but I guess the bushings might be shot...

Unless you put a new bracket on your track bar you really shouldn't be getting bump steer. I agree with everyone else, give us a little more info about your lift and do a dry steering test. Basically have someone turn the wheel back and forth (engine off and the tires don't need to move but a little) while you look under the front of the jeep to see if anything is moving that shouldn't be.

I like the metalcloak track bar for a mid priced item. I wouldn't want anything less than that personally and I'm likely to upgrade mine to the Currie unit in the future.

Reactions: glwood
You should not be getting bumpsteer. Double check all your torque values, look for any loose or worn suspension, make sure tires are balanced. JKS makes a great track bar that has the excellent Johnny Joint.

Reactions: xxdabroxx
Describe the bump steer. If you left the pitman arm and track bar alone, then there shouldn't be any.

Did you do an alignment after the lift? A spring lift increases the toe in, because of the steering design. This can result in poor handling until an alignment is done. All that is needed is a tape measure.

Reactions: xxdabroxx