Washington I need a Jeep parts store in Seattle, WA, preferably in the lower half, but will travel.

trackrig

I live in Alaska but my 2013 4-dr is usually stored on Bainbridge Island. When I pick it up, I'm headed to Concunully, WA. The Jeep is also towed behind our diesel pusher mothorhome so therefore it has towing accessories attached to the front end. I've already changed out the headlights, but I want more / better light. I installed a lightbar over the windshield but took it off after listening to the wind howl for 30 minutes.

Now I'm in search of a lightbar rack to install on the front bumper in front of the front grill. I can't just mail order one because I don't know it will fit around or over the towing hardware. I need to find a store with one in stock that I can take outside to see if it will actually fit. If I do an internet search for Jeep accessory stores in Seattle, the web grings back all sorts of junk. Most of the responses are for mail order places which are useless to me.

So, can anyone recommend a possible Jeep accessory store with lightbars?

Thanks,
Bill

There is a 4 Wheel Parts in Lynnwood. You would be best to order online and choose ship to store. You could then do a return if it doesn't work.