Front Fender Flares
Rear Flares
Hood
Grille with Headlight
Front Seats
Front Door Full or Half
Tail Lights
... and other

how you gonna move it? you need shipping? or you gotta boat stoppin on the beach?

it's all here, gettin it to you is the hard part. gonna have to start with suppliers that can move stuff to you.
your best approach may be to set it up with a broker that can get it all together and move it as a lot instead of pieces. cause UPS or DHL ain't gonna drop off a hood on your doorstep.

you got any family or friends here that can help gather it up for you?

¿cómo lo vas a mover? necesitas envio? ¿O tienes que parar en barco en la playa?

todo está aquí, llegar a ti es la parte difícil. Tendrás que empezar con proveedores que puedan enviarte cosas.
su mejor enfoque puede ser configurarlo con un corredor que pueda juntarlo todo y moverlo como un lote en lugar de piezas. porque UPS o DHL no dejarán un capó en su puerta.

¿Tiene familiares o amigos aquí que puedan ayudarlo a reunirlo?
I need shipping to miami florida, 33182

https://daveysjeeps.com/ will have parts, not sure how or if they handle shipping of large parts.

used to be another something like jeep depot seems familiar, anybody remember?

e bay or amazon might be an option due to what they can get shipped.

i think i have tail lights in a box somewhere, i'll look around.

Front Fenders
Front Fender Flares
Rear Flares
Hood
Grille with Headlight
Front Seats
Front Door Full or Half
Tail Lights
... and other
What do you still need. How quick? I have a 1998 sport I purchased for some personal needs and to part out the rest. Chilly Pepper Red color. I ask about urgency because I may need a few weeks to get to harvesting the parts. (Very busy with work and coaching baseball). Feel free to message me directly and we can discuss. I am out of Atlanta

What do you still need. How quick? I have a 1998 sport I purchased for some personal needs and to part out the rest. Chilly Pepper Red color. I ask about urgency because I may need a few weeks to get to harvesting the parts. (Very busy with work and coaching baseball). Feel free to message me directly and we can discuss. I am out of Atlanta
Do you still have the factory bottle jack?

Do you still have the factory bottle jack?
I do. Needs cosmetic restoration and what you see is the only piece found when I took possession. No rods to actuate the jack but the bottle jack itself works fine. I’ve used it a few times on my personal TJ’s maintenance.

It has some surface scaling and obviously see the black paint is flaking away.

0175BD00-8A80-4159-9D8E-DD2C89504CC8.jpeg

7FAF21AE-7CA2-4ABD-8BAA-2A339C7AF3AB.jpeg

6243D41C-14ED-4FA8-A7A9-2D15868A6E83.jpeg

720347E0-C61E-4FC5-ACDE-C75CD0EF19CA.jpeg

627C90D2-00CD-4894-B7E1-06F66BD5D2BD.jpeg

pm or whatsapp +5356143103 i still need parts

Status
Not open for further replies.