I read a lot of threads! Yukon Spin Free

You’ll need to drill out the center hub to 2 3/4” with a hole saw. Believe there’s a thread on how to do it on this forum.

You’ll need to drill out the center hub to 2 3/4” with a hole saw. Believe there’s a thread on how to do it on this forum.

Just checked my wheels. I have aftermarket, and they have enough space for the warm hub. I am lucky not to have to drill them.

Are you still happy with your yukon kit ? I am getting that same kit, although slightly used from a friend. For the same reason also, the vibes from the front drive shaft after going to 5.13 gears with the 42rle. I am hoping the hubs stand up well to 35s like others have mentioned.

Are you still happy with your yukon kit ? I am getting that same kit, although slightly used from a friend. For the same reason also, the vibes from the front drive shaft after going to 5.13 gears with the 42rle. I am hoping the hubs stand up well to 35s like others have mentioned.

@01browce

Reactions: JMT
My vibes weren't from a gear swap but yes I am still very pleased with outcome. Would have done the premium but the cost of the kit plus new axle shafts for the rear and new wheels was a little more than I wanted to spend. I have used the kit with no issues and would do it again.