I regret to inform you, but the angry turd grilles have made it to RC crawlers

@Chris Are you familiar with the Axial line of RC crawlers? About 6 months ago I REALLY wanted a wraith but I held off because I knew Id want to build it and it would turn in to a money pit....or a divorce.

Oh yes, I have a number of Axials, and each one has about $2000 into it in custom parts alone. They are big money pits if you get really into them like I have ;)

Reactions: reddvltj
Oh yes, I have a number of Axials, and each one has about $2000 into it in custom parts alone. They are big money pits if you get really into them like I have ;)
I’d like to check them out if you find time to post some pics.

I’d like to check them out if you find time to post some pics.

Will do! I plan on posting a thread with them once I get them fully finished. I'm still waiting on some graphics for the body and a new Currie axle for the rear. I think you'll dig them though, they're very cool looking rigs.

Reactions: 04 LJ
I just thing the most iconic thing about a Jeep Wrangler is the grille. When you go and ruin that, it’s no longer a Jeep in my mind.

I just absolutely loathe the look of these grilles and how I see them absolutely everywhere now.

Hell, there are THREE TJs around me with these grilles on them and probably 50 JKUs with them.
I'm also not a fan of chrome on a TJ, the first thing I did to mine was pull the grill overlay, followed by any other chrome, right down to the headlight surrounds. Only thing left is the lug nuts, but I'm ok with them.

Reactions: Chris
"Bro Dozer" 😂

I can honestly say that I'm now disappointed to have not seen many of these around lately, because I'm definitely calling them bro dozers from here on out!😃

One of my hobbies is RC crawlers (though I'm into the KOH style rigs and buggies, not the scale Jeeps and stuff).

Anyways, I guess I hand't paid enough attention before, but today I found out that the stupid angry turd grilles exist for the scale RC crawlers now as well.

This is a damn epidemic I tell you!

View attachment 95386

This one has a huge stinger bumper and light bar to complete the brodozer look as well :ROFLMAO:
Haven't gotten into the comp crawlers yet but I enjoy the hell out of my TRX4

IMG_20190125_164427948.jpg
IMG_20190126_160242138.jpg