I should have took a picture

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Today at Coastal, I saw a newer car (Dodge Charger) that had this huge windshield banner that said “Powered by Bitch Dust”.

I actually had to take a second pass and make sure I saw it correctly.

My wife was with me, she couldn’t figure it out either.

Was this lady old and farts dust? Does she think she’s a fairy? Is bitch dust powerful enough to run a hemi? So many questions.

Lol, I should have took a damn picture.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho and Daryl
Today I was driving behind a Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) with a huge sticker on the back window that said, "NO FAT CHICKS".

I couldn't help but laugh :LOL:
I had a old duster with that on the windshield when I bought it.. also had a no dickheads (circle striker with a line the unit with the head of a dick and a suit and tie) sticker on the other corner of the windshield.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Today I was driving behind a Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) with a huge sticker on the back window that said, "NO FAT CHICKS".

I couldn't help but laugh :LOL:
When I was in college in 1987 we wrote that on all our white boards on our dorm doors. My brothers fraternity put "hog screens" on their bedroom doors before each beer blasts. Basically they took a couple of vertical 2 x 4's on the entrance to each bedroom. That way if you tried to bring a chick in when you were drunk and she could not fit through you were "saved" . Of course, being a engineering school, they cut out the upper 2 x 4 in case she was particularly large up top!!! 🤪

When I was in college in 1987 we wrote that on all our white boards on our dorm doors. My brothers fraternity put "hog screens" on their bedroom doors before each beer blasts. Basically they took a couple of vertical 2 x 4's on the entrance to each bedroom. That way if you tried to bring a chick in when you were drunk and she could not fit through you were "saved" . Of course, being a engineering school, they cut out the upper 2 x 4 in case she was particularly large up top!!! 🤪

Just imagine if you were being appointed to the Supreme Court in this day and age and they caught wind of that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣