I sold my Porsche 911 just now!

Porsche makes incredible machines.

It's like my old BMW M5 and M3. Amazing cars to drive, but you really need to have a lot of money in order to own and maintain one of those vehicles. They'll nickel and dime you to death.

I vowed never to own a German car again unless I somehow become rich!

Reactions: MaloStapalo
It's like my old BMW M5 and M3. Amazing cars to drive, but you really need to have a lot of money in order to own and maintain one of those vehicles. They'll nickel and dime you to death.

I vowed never to own a German car again unless I somehow become rich!
Granted I just drive them and have no responsibility for maintaining them so my experiences are all positive. There is something special about a Porsche 911 with an actual clutch

Reactions: IPerkWVU
Granted I just drive them and have no responsibility for maintaining them so my experiences are all positive. There is something special about a Porsche 911 with an actual clutch

Oh, haha! Yeah, if you just drive them with no responsibility, that's an entirely different story.

I wouldn't own a sports car like that without a clutch, that's for sure. The only thing that belongs in a car like that is a manual transmission!

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Oh, haha! Yeah, if you just drive them with no responsibility, that's an entirely different story.

I wouldn't own a sports car like that without a clutch, that's for sure. The only thing that belongs in a car like that is a manual transmission!

This was one hot tamale!

20180901_143823.jpg

I love the wild colors they make Porsche’s in.

My favorite (though no one will agree with me on this) is the mint green they used on some of their 90s 911 models.

Don't tell me what I think before asking: that was a cool color. I also liked the green-and-white livery of the Polizei-spec models. I recall the ad in Road & Track: "In Germany, there are no getaway cars."