I think I'm sick

Go to the Smokey Mtn Jeep Invasion man ...you end up just riding with your arm out the window . Thousands of Jeeps.

Reactions: TJ Starting
I can identify! I fixed this problem by trading in my DD and bought another Wrangler (JK). Now, I only have this problem if I drive the wife’s crossover. Still working on her to trade it in on a used JLU after they depreciate enough. Then add a Ursa Minor top or similar that we can use in our retirement. I got her in on the “let’s do it in about 5 years” plan to go for a JLU perhaps, but we’ll see what happens, LOL.

I have done it...and felt like an idiot after. I also have to hold my steering wheel tight on my outback when I pass another outback out of habit. I hope it does not catch on to the outback as I will always be driving with one hand.

:LOL:

You'd think there would be a temporary moratorium on "the wave" at a Jeep event.
Man exactly ...like hey, we are all here, we like Jeeps , we see each other , it’s good.

Guys were waving arms out the top , total overkill.

Was off work on Friday and made a parts run on the motorcycle to the west side of KC. Saw a Jeep or three and was like, "Hey I need to wa........wait....I'm on the bike.... (idiot).....". Been out in the Expedition and have wanted to wave at other Expeditions. Not sure they'd be as excited as Jeep people.

Been to some bike events, and it can be a bit much. wave wave wave wave wave wave hey wave wave wave wave wave whazzup wave wave wave (sigh) wave wave wave wave deer! wave wave wave wave dude wave wave wavewavewavewave heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooouuuuuugggguuuuuyszzzzzzzz wave....................

When I started going out with my partner she asked if I knew everyone who had a Jeep. She couldn't get the waving thing said it was weird 'adults waving at each other just because they own the same car?'

Now she waves too, comments about the snobs who don't wave. 🤣

In my early Land Cruiser days, in the late 70's, my GF now Wife would ask me who it was I waved to in the L/C. I don't know but, he's got a Cruiser. Even then she thought I was, alittleoff.