I too can park like a jerk

72afr

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Recently a doctor in our office building has decided his 2015 E-Class is worthy of two spots in the typically crowded upper lot rather than parking in the mostly open lower lot.
PXL_20210617_160855920.MP.jpg

Not one to stand for such bullshit, I elected to let my shitbox keep his car from being too lonely. And will likely continue to do so until he figures out why there are stripes on the pavement.
PXL_20210617_174303190.MP.jpg

I did that to some asshole with a BMW in Germany once. I parked so close the fucker had to use a can opener to get in the car. Waited almost a full Saturday for him to find it before I could go anywhere. The hotel has about 1/4 of the necessary spots and he thought he deserved two. I hate people like that.

Recently a doctor in our office building has decided his 2015 E-Class is worthy of two spots in the typically crowded upper lot rather than parking in the mostly open lower lot. View attachment 259867

Not one to stand for such bullshit, I elected to let my shitbox keep his car from being too lonely. And will likely continue to do so until he figures out why there are stripes on the pavement.
View attachment 259868
We’re you there long enough to see him (try to) leave?

Back when malls were a thing. We would park like that next to the jerk too. But on both sides of their vehicle.
Too much time on our hands I guess
Thought about that with another guy in the office. But we decided to keep the parking lot efficient. :ROFLMAO:

We’re you there long enough to see him (try to) leave?
I was watching like a hawk all afternoon. Sat down for 5 minutes and missed him. I'm sure this won't be the last time... I made sure not to park too close to him so he could still get in. No reason be an asshole. :LOL: I think the point was made.

Lots of YouTube videos of this kind of parking, and the appropriate revenge.
I guess that you failed to recognize how 'important' he was ?? ;)
I'll make sure I check his credentials next time. Maybe I've finally come across someone deserving of all of the spaces!

Looks like assholes nearly colliding to me.
Yes. And collide we will.

I’m conflicted on this thread. I bust my ass and have nice vehicles. My wife and I just like to drive high end cars… that’s our thing. I own a gorgeous $60k Lexus IS 350 F-sport and a $70k Ford Raptor. I go out of my way to park in the extreme far parking lot and have had my doors hit countless times by careless dickbags. When you work your ass off to buy a nice car and go out of your way to park in a position to avoid assholes, this shit pisses you off like nothing else!

Obviously, I can’t speak for whoever parked like that but I’ve parked like a dick countless times to simply keep the crackwhore mom’s dumb kid from slamming the door of their rusted out shitbox into my pride and joy causing $1500 worth of damage. Sorry, not sorry. Judge all you want. When you have dent after dent, you get to a point where you don’t give a shit about white painted lines.

I’m conflicted on this thread. I bust my ass and have nice vehicles. My wife and I just like to drive high end cars… that’s our thing. I own a gorgeous $60k Lexus IS 350 F-sport and a $70k Ford Raptor. I go out of my way to park in the extreme far parking lot and have had my doors hit countless times by careless dickbags. When you work your ass off to buy a nice car and go out of your way to park in a position to avoid assholes, this shit pisses you off like nothing else!

Obviously, I can’t speak for whoever parked like that but I’ve parked like a dick countless times to simply keep the crackwhore mom’s dumb kid from slamming the door of their rusted out shitbox into my pride and joy causing $1500 worth of damage. Sorry, not sorry. Judge all you want. When you have dent after dent, you get to a point where you don’t give a shit about white painted lines.
My last truck got door dinged within a week of delivery. I also parked out where nobody else appeared to be parking.

The running boards on the new truck are high enough a door ding would be nearly impossible.

This is great, but one key part of this I do in the Jeep is to park extremely close so they can’t get in the driver side. Then I’m usually also in the space!

You’re doing god’s work, keep it up.

Reactions: TJ Starting
This is great, but one key part of this I do in the Jeep is to park extremely close so they can’t get in the driver side. Then I’m usually also in the space!

You’re doing god’s work, keep it up.
A guy I worked with kept a stack of these with him for when someone parked too close to him. Stuck them under the wiper.

351b12b56219b858856b3bc43bb6b711.webp

The difference here is he was not using the less populated lower lot park and instead was doing this in a VERY crowded and tight parking lot (vacant spaces in the photos being atypical). When I drive anything worth a crap, like my C-10 linked in my sig, you'll find me way at the back of the lot.

He has the opportunity to avoid people. He chose this instead.