I too can park like a jerk

I've always been torn on this whole thing. When I see a double-parked vehicle, I walk by muttering dickhead.. but I get it. I think what makes it worse is when it is in a crowded, often-used parking lot. Then I think you're asking for anything that comes your way. But I still get it. Boils down to if you're that concerned about your vehicle, then leave it in the garage and take uber to walmart next time. Dickhead :ROFLMAO:

Own a FULL Size truck and try to find places to park. Talk about a PITA....
I'm glad most of the time I can find a Handycrapper spot to park in.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I think this is also a big part of the problem, if you drive a full size or large vehicle try and find a parking stop. I see soooooo many compact parking spots but not to many full size parking spots. Awhile ago I had a women say to me " After parking my Yukon " you know your in a compact parking spot with that big truck. My answer to her was well you see that Honda parked in the non-compact parking spot that is where I should be parking but all those compact cars are taking up my parking spots so wants your point?

I think this is also a big part of the problem, if you drive a full size or large vehicle try and find a parking stop. I see soooooo many compact parking spots but not to many full size parking spots. Awhile ago I had a women say to me " After parking my Yukon " you know your in a compact parking spot with that big truck. My answer to her was well you see that Honda parked in the non-compact parking spot that is where I should be parking but all those compact cars are taking up my parking spots so wants your point?
Don't really have compact spots here. In some parking ramps but that's really due to space reasons.

lol

I very rarely see compact spots, but when I find them I park the Jeep in em. It's usually shorter than the other compacts.

The condo my mom use to live at had more compact parking spots than anything else and the number of full size rigs that lived there took every spot there. Plus they only had about 10 visitor spots in the whole place which made it that much harder to find parking. The only saving grace for me was that they had 5 HC parking spots.

lol

I very rarely see compact spots, but when I find them I park the Jeep in em. It's usually shorter than the other compacts.
The jeep is even smaller than the US definition of compact in at least one of the categories - I’ll park there pretty much any time they’re open.

I guess it just takes some people a bit longer to learn...
PXL_20210621_170530000.jpg

I can't remember where we were but it was some libtard place that had parking spaces for hybrid cars. So a Dodge Challenger hellcat slime green was parked there. Not quite a hybrid but it was a Green car.

Hah I've seen a pic of a Sublime Green Challenger in a green spot.

My Jeep is green. I'll see if I can find a green spot.

Big difference in having a larger truck and squeezing in somewhere and someone in a smaller vehicle act like they have a full size truck and parking across two lanes because they think they're special. Like I said, I get it.. both ways.. but my reaction is always the same.

Big difference in having a larger truck and squeezing in somewhere and someone in a smaller vehicle act like they have a full size truck and parking across two lanes because they think they're special. Like I said, I get it.. both ways.. but my reaction is always the same.
So if you came across OP's pictures and didn't know who parked where first, what would you think about them?

I've parked my vehicles normally with everyone else and have not had an issue. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. I've also carried zero deductible comprehensive for a decade now. Makes bullshit minor repairs and worrying about what might happen a non issue. Life's too short to waste time on what ifs.

Pic below is at my works spare parking lot I used for a photo shoot.

Photo Jul 02, 2 46 32 PM.jpg

IMG_2048 (1).JPG