I too can park like a jerk

With all the above said, ill squeeze next to someone who double parked in a heartbeat if parking is limited. Ive done it with every vehicle I've had, even the expensive ones. Ill even mutter "douchebag" to myself while doing so.

Reactions: rasband
I've parked my vehicles normally with everyone else and have not had an issue. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. I've also carried zero deductible comprehensive for a decade now. Makes bullshit minor repairs and worrying about what might happen a non issue. Life's too short to waste time on what ifs.

Pic below is at my works spare parking lot I used for a photo shoot.

View attachment 260808

View attachment 260809

Nice Alpina!

Reactions: DWR
Own a nice sports car and you'll see. Assholes are everywhere and they hate people with nice things.

I parked my Vette out by itself all the time, never took two spots just because that's asking for it. Still routinely found beat up junkers parked three inches away from my door, dings in the side, etc...

Bottom line if you have a nice car leave it at home for trips to Wal Mart, grocery store, places like that. Doesn't matter where/how you park it will get messed with.
I thought you said a nice sports car...vette? pffttt now if it was a hell cat, then you are taking true muscle! lol...just teasing i own a shitbox 77 vette and a 68 hemi car that needs finished

Reactions: Rick Flair
I thought you said a nice sports car...vette? pffttt now if it was a hell cat, then you are taking true muscle! lol...just teasing i own a shitbox 77 vette and a 68 hemi car that needs finished

Hehe. There are plenty of shitbox Vettes out there for sure. I had a '99 C5 for a while, kept it looking mint. Had to sell it for something more practical, still see it around town now and then. Dude who bought it has beat the piss out of it and apparently never washed it. And he paid a premium because it was low mileage and in great shape. Some people.

Back in my younger days I toss a few fists with guys who parked like that. If I saw a Corvette or other similar car parked across a couple of spaces I'd park my Cj5 a couple inches from the drivers side and go eat lunch.....

The other ones I'd F with were the guys with the big trucks who liked to park IN the large piles of snow in the corners of parking lots after they were plowed trying to show off. Parking behind them was fun as well.

Btw.... has Mercedes hired the designer of the Sonata?
So a guy parks unsatisfactory to you and you wait around to fight him? I bet you’re a blast at parties.

Yup, and I apply that same attitude across the board, car, Jeep, clothing, house, whatever, flying under the radar keeps the gypsies, crooks & dickheads looking in a different direction

X2

Although sometimes I like to drive really nice stuff wearing the shittiest clothes I can find. Ripped jeans, t shirts with holes in them from welding/grinding, work boots etc etc. You can see people trying to figure it out.

X2

Although sometimes I like to drive really nice stuff wearing the shittiest clothes I can find. Ripped jeans, t shirts with holes in them from welding/grinding, work boots etc etc. You can see people trying to figure it out.
Love walking in the grocery store with that garb and attitude. Work outside all day, stink, hungry as a mofo.. time to go to the store and load up. Thanks for the social distancing folks! :)

The black one broke all the time and had about $35,000 worth of repairs during my ownership. The gray one I never had any issues with it over 3 years that I owned it. Fortunately both were under warranty and I had zero out of pocket.
I had an E38 & an E32, amongst many other Es. I get it.

X2

A few years ago I was sitting in my car waiting for the wife when a new Camaro convertible SS pulled into the parking lot.

This little old lady ( no idea if she was from Pasadena) gets out of the driver's side. I get out of my car walk over and say I'm sorry but I have to say you are not who I expected to get out of that car. If I didn't say anything it would have drove me nuts wondering.

She said it's my grandson's car he told me to try it out. She didn't care for the car to hard for her to see out the windows.

I hate to wonder so I ask if I can.

Not to dig this whole thing back up but I just saw this on FB and made me think of this thread :ROFLMAO:

1625052545930.png

Yesterday there was a guy parked right by the door of a dollar store. Whole huge parking lot but this asshole has to park where it says no parking.

I guess his wife can walk inside the store but can't after she steps outside? Two shuttle buses tried to drop off people but asshole was in the way.

He moved after I had a little chat with him. I wasn't in the mood yesterday for assholes.