I too can park like a jerk

Seen someone park like that before and can't remember what car it was... Yugo or Civic or something parked in the little bit of room left and wasn't impeding the lane at all.

Reactions: Viking Jeeper
Parked at Wal-Mart once way out in lot driving an old 95 t100 4x4. Nobody within 20 spaces of me. Came out and there was a caddy on 24's parked under my hitch. Ended up taking his front bumper with me when I pulled out faster than needed so rear would squat. 😁

Wife parked her Fiat Pop, and had some idiot woman park a Suburban behind her *IN THE SAME SPOT*. Wife couldn't just pull out because it was an end spot with an island surround. Words were had with the woman - she was in the same store - wife told her to move it or she was calling the cops. More words were had, but the woman moved it.

Reactions: BugoutJeep
I used to park my green and rust 72 F-350 crewcab about 2" from the driver's door when I saw someone parked like that in a lot with limited space...came out of the pet store to an old lady near tears because she couldn't get back in her Caddy.
I have to see who the douchbag is now before I mess with them.

I was in downtown St. Louis today. Went to the Arch.

parking a crewcab long bed F350 took quite a bit of maneuvering. Backing up and repositioning. But I fit in my lines.

Truk it up !

200.gif