I un-did the unthinkable...

I should have my tj paid off in a few months then I'm driving it till the wheels fall off. I enjoy watching other ppl get new rides now haha. I have wasted thousands on down payments towards vehicles. Makes me sick honestly, but I have become wiser. If you have the cash and you want to do it I'm all for it, but I just don't need that beautiful 2 door JLR with 2.5" lift and 37s hahaha. Not today anyway. Congrats on almost being debt free. It's the American dream!
Oh man, don't bring up the JLR again...OK?

Reactions: Starrs
Hey guys... it was either a minivan or a JKU... which would you choose? :risas3:

I almost went for the minivan, but then I remembered how much my 5 year old daughter loves riding in the Jeep during the Summer. I figured you can’t put a price on happiness and childhood memories, right?

I also though I read something somewhere about being able to put a third row in a JK.

Yeah Chris, justify it. Keep on going, you're conscience will creep in, not now, wait and see.... won't be long now.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara

Minus the snorkel I like it!

I'm only gong to do what I stated yesterday. The JKU Rubicon is already a very, very capable vehicle from what I hear.

Reactions: StG58 and Starrs
Minus the snorkel I like it!

I'm only gong to do what I stated yesterday. The JKU Rubicon is already a very, very capable vehicle from what I hear.
Yea I hate the snorkel but that granite metallic is sweet. Tastefully done I think. Honestly I'm a fan of the stock rubi wheels, they look pretty good with 35" tires, but the back spacing is where the problems are

Yea I hate the snorkel but that granite metallic is sweet. Tastefully done I think. Honestly I'm a fan of the stock rubi wheels, they look pretty good with 35" tires, but the back spacing is where the problems are

That’s how I am with my Moab wheels. The backspacing isn’t ideal, but I’ve kept them on my TJ because they look so good IMHO.

Reactions: Starrs
wow, just ran across this thread. The JKU is definitely a better choice over a minivan @Chris. The jeeps will always have their character, even the JK's. Your kids will remember it for life as they grow up. Top and doors off are hard to beat. My kids love driving with the top off.

Reactions: Chris
I've been checking out the JL wrangler forum. Those guys are just as obsessed as we are. And I gotta admit, I like the new JL look. Can't wait to see the diesel and pickup truck versions in 2019.
I'm waiting for the half doors in 2019. The rest, not so much. @Chris's JKUR is nice. I keep hoping he shares more pictures.