I was actually productive today!

Ryan Thomas

I have no idea how I got here.
Supporting Member
In preparation for the Colorado road trip next week, I decided to get my crap together and actually install most of the parts pile in my living room!
Ended up getting the Following things installed:
BedTread mat/carpet system (Awesome, but needed a bit of trimming)
Kicker speaker upgrades from the factory paper cone speakers (Awesome, of course)
Hi-Lift rollbar mount on the back of the cage

And, honestly, the part that I think I am most excited about - the Misch armrests!
The stupid door straps were making half my hand go to sleep because it was hitting a nerve in my elbow. These Misch armrests are fantastic! Just like a regular car door, nice and comfortable!

Productive!
Misch.jpgIMG_20160623_130253.jpg

Last edited:
Shit man, that looks awesome! I REALLY like that BedTread carpet system.
You know, there are more gaps than there should be onmy install, but that's because of my crappy hands - I trimmed more on purpose to make it a lot easier to fit in and remove etc.

I will say this, though, I am really super impressed with it! Its really tough, and not that bad to install. I did take the center console out to make it easier to get under it - but that's no biggie. Worth it!

And, honestly, those armrests are just fantastic.

Reactions: Chris
I was looking at the BedRug, but this one looks equally as nice. I suspect you can get it to fit a little better if you take your time, but for just putting it in there I think it looks great!

And yes, very cool armrests! A much needed feature for us TJ owners.

Yep! The BedRug is very nice. I just didn't want to worry at all about mud etc. This stuff is like bedliner with the soft part of Velcro on the back. Really tough!

Yeah, that's one of the reasons the BedTread is appealing, you don't have to worry about mud and all that crap. Easy to clean up too!