I.Y.K.,Y.K.

Bullshit. Luck is good but good brings luck with it more often than not. I think you know that.

Sometimes, but take a torque converter bushing or pilot bearing. Lucky is when that previous installer didn't drive it in until it stopped so the jaws on the blind puller can't snag it. Doesn't matter how good I am, I need the luck of the draw that they don't make my job 10 times harder and messier. I'll take luck.

Impressive. You can still read the data sticker in the door jamb. Damn good place for it,next idea jeep should have used would have been stuck to the bottom of a frickin tire.

Where is that sticker located then?

PXL_20221105_140257623.jpg

Reactions: L J
Interesting, this could be a PO thing but my unlimited didn't have hood insulation or anything on the ABS tray.

My '06 had no insulation, nothing on ABS tray and the emissions sticker on the hood.

I wonder which years got the hood insulation on the Unlimited? Obviously the sticker can't be covered and it won't stick to the insulation so it had to go somewhere.

FWIW my brother's 05 has insulation and the sticker is on the ABS tray.

My buddies 06 LJ has the hood insulation, not sure where his sticker is. It is a Canadian model, not sure if that has something to do with the insulation or not?

Reactions: L J
I wonder which years got the hood insulation on the Unlimited? Obviously the sticker can't be covered and it won't stick to the insulation so it had to go somewhere.

My 05 had hood insulation. Don't have a picture of the decal but it was presumably down on the tray.

20120925_191242.jpg

Also, proof that I at one time did have a jeep with a working under hood light.

I wonder if it's more trim based than year based? I did not even know that there was an hood insulation on TJs till I came on the forums a few years ago and saw someone's photo.