I.Y.K.,Y.K.

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
If a pic is worth a 1000 words, this is a few more than that, pics speak for themselves.
DSC00876.JPG

DSC00872.JPG

DSC00877.JPG

DSC00874.JPG

What is that going through the firewall in the upper corner, don’t recognize that? Hard to tell if brake fluid in the reservoir. That towel hiding something?

Your working on a 04 TJU , that's been repainted to some degree , of course it is real rare since it wouldn't had a 5 speed that year. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats
Are you sure that is a 5 speed in there?

Well if it really is a 04 sure , but who knows if the VIN sticker belongs to this Jeep ! This is fishy with a Capital F.
Please tell me it has a Dana -35 and rear drum brakes ! ;)

Well if it really is a 04 sure , but who knows if the VIN sticker belongs to this Jeep ! This is fishy with a Capital F.
Please tell me it has a Dana -35 and rear drum brakes ! ;)

No, that is the VIN sticker in the jamb of an 04 TJ Unlimited that we just swapped a manual transmission into. I had an epiphany awhile back when it dawned on me that there are a lot of 03-04 TJ's with manuals so the drivetrain harness not only existed, it would be a direct swap for the auto harness along with every other piece needed to do the swap. I've got a gent who really wants a daily driver built to go any where rig that will never go anywhere so this was at the top of his list of priorities. I said I could do it, so I did.