I4 reliability?

I agree. I lived in AZ for 8 years and when I first moved there from the east coast, I thought I'd gone back in time. Cars I'd only seen in magazines or museums were daily drivers. You can find some good cars in Eastern Washington, Montana and Wyoming as well.

Yep. When you don't have to worry about salt in the air (or on the ground) and it rarely ever rains... Well, that's a perfect recipe for a nice, long lasting car!

You know you can always fly/drive out of state to purchase a rig cheaper and drive it back.

Lots of people do that around here.
The issue is him being in CA. They have some odd rules in regards to bringing in vehicles from out of state. Go figureo_O

The issue is him being in CA. They have some odd rules in regards to bringing in vehicles from out of state. Go figureo_O

What other weird rules / regulations do they have down there in Commifornia?

What other weird rules / regulations do they have down there in Commifornia?
How about what regs don't they have. Honestly, not sure of the exact regs for out of state vehicles. I know there were mileage minimums as well as smog specifics. It may not be that much different now since there aren't really Ca vehicles and "49 state" vehicles. The DMV website would probably have info.

Yeah, I know that modern vehicles are just 50 state compliant.

But good lord... The gun laws, the car laws... Just makes me wonder what else they've got going on down there.

So, so happy they're bringing their politics to Oregon (not).

Reactions: StG58

But good lord... The gun laws, the car laws... Just makes me wonder what else they've got going on down there.

Bring it!

If you want to enforce all those BS rules and regs up here though, it may be best to pack a lunch and bring all your friends with you. It may take awhile and your results may vary somewhat from your expectations. Just sayin'.

(man, I'm in a mood today)

No 100 watt incandescent bulbs any longer. We have weird ones, 72 watts or something. I remember Arnold signing a bill about flat screen tv power usage limits. Not sure what happened with that one. CA just banned plastic grocery bags. Gotta bring your own or buy reusable ones from the store.

Reactions: Chris
I got it guys:)

IMAG0218.jpg
IMAG0220.jpg
IMAG0219.jpg

Sorry for slow reply and few pics guys I had to run out the door 20 mins after I got it home and just got off lol. I hope to have a lot of fun with this project :) I'll definitely be getting a TJ some day. I think I'll tinker with this guy for a little while. Hope it's okay if I stick around these forums even though I ended up with a yj/tj you all seem like a great group of jeepers. Only other forums I'm actually part of is Comancheclub xD. Any recommendations on a yj dedicated forums?

I haven't actually seen any YJ dedicated forums. However, you're more than welcome to stick around here if you want! There's a lot of similarities still between the TJ and the YJ.

I haven't actually seen any YJ dedicated forums. However, you're more than welcome to stick around here if you want! There's a lot of similarities still between the TJ and the YJ.
More thank likely will stick around and bug y'all till I do get a TJ or y'all tired of my ass LOL,not a big forums person and if I'm part of one I'd much rather it be a smaller community.I try to be as helpful as possible.