I'd like to crush all of their little skulls!

hardtailpan

TJ Enthusiast
I hate mice so much, just found this in my airbox....
damn_mouse.jpg

Hating them is fine.

If they haven't chewed through multiple electrical circuits stopping God-knows-what from working you should be happy while hating them.
Yeah, I hear you, I've been there and done that as well though. They're great out in my field, they feed the snakes. When they get into my stuff like this I want to twist their heads off their bodies.

One got in my Civic SI in the garage through the cracked open sun roof. Took heathy bites out of everything plastic including the Wet Okole seat covers before dieing of dehydration and stinking up the car. We were away for an extended time so didn't discover what the little POS was doing until we returned. Fortunately wasn't able to pin any electrical issues on the little bugger so got lucky there. Still took a year to get the smell out of the car.

• Sad
Reactions: hardtailpan
One got in my Civic SI in the garage through the cracked open sun roof. Took heathy bites out of everything plastic including the Wet Okole seat covers before dieing of dehydration and stinking up the car. We were away for an extended time so didn't discover what the little POS was doing until we returned. Fortunately wasn't able to pin any electrical issues on the little bugger so got lucky there. Still took a year to get the smell out of the car.
Man, that sucks.

Tie a few dryer sheets under the hood in a few key places, they don’t like the odor and will stay out of there.

Works in the interior as well, and smells better than dead mice.
Yeah, I do this for my camper. thought about dropping a couple moth balls in the bottom of the air filter box. I think I will locate some dryer sheets in and around it tho...

Yeah, I do this for my camper. thought about dropping a couple moth balls in the bottom of the air filter box. I think I will locate some dryer sheets in and around it tho...
I tie ‘em up with twist ties like from baked goods, that way they’re easy to change out when the fragrance goes away.

Damn mice were chewing on the rubber vacuum elbows on my Apex edition. Gave me a vacuum leak big time.

• Angry
Reactions: hardtailpan
I found a simple 15 lb. fix. The only mice I see are dead and dropped off at my front door, along with rabbit heads. The rabbit heads are a little disturbing though.:confused:
EDIT; Just weighed the 9 month old kitten this morning. He's 18 lbs now. Must be from eating the mice and rabbits.

p.s. He might be the same cat taking tequila shots in Modoc Guy's avatar pic.
Jasper wild (2).jpg

Last edited:
I found a simple 15 lb. fix. The only mice I see are dead and dropped off at my front door, along with rabbit heads. The rabbit heads are a little disturbing though.:confused:

p.s. He might be the same cat taking tequila shots in Modoc Guy's avatar pic.
View attachment 271189
We are considering getting a couple feral cats. We have tons of bunnies, they don't bother me and the foxes and coyotes gotta eat something...

Reactions: TheBoogieman