If I was in America I might grab this

As I recall, the Marlin front seat could fold down level with the back (at least the one I looked at did). I was 17 when I almost bought that for $25.00. Three on the tree pushed by a 232. Being sold by my neighbor. I already had a 56 Sedan de Ville and could not afford the hefty price tag.

As I recall, the Marlin front seat could fold down level with the back (at least the one I looked at did). I was 17 when I almost bought that for $25.00. Three on the tree pushed by a 232. Being sold by my neighbor. I already had a 56 Sedan de Ville and could not afford the hefty price tag.
If I recall correctly, most all Nash/Rambler/AMC cars 1964 and prior had the seats with the ability to create a bed. Every one I've owned, from my '59 through my '66s did. In '65, I think it may have become an option. I'm not sure if that option remained into '67 and beyond (except maybe in the American).

If I recall correctly, most all Nash/Rambler/AMC cars 1964 and prior had the seats with the ability to create a bed. Every one I've owned, from my '59 through my '66s did. In '65, I think it may have become an option. I'm not sure if that option remained into '67 and beyond (except maybe in the American).
Well, armed with that knowledge, that makes Nash/Rambler/AMC cars the very best. Pioneers in teen pregancy and blueball reduction. I wholeheartily approve.

Well, armed with that knowledge, that makes Nash/Rambler/AMC cars the very best. Pioneers in teen pregancy and blueball reduction. I wholeheartily approve.
Advertised...
Rambler-1957-bed.jpg

Reality...
Rambler-ambassador-900-conv-600x423.jpg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Trivia of no value: Mormon Elders on mission often were issued Rambler Americans. They called them Romney Rockets. I used to see young men in suits bombing around Vermont in them.
I love useless trivia. I'm quite often accused of sharing the same by friends and family. For example, the name of the horse that played Mr. Ed on television was Bamboo Harvester. Because, you know...you were always wondering that, right? ;)

I love useless trivia. I'm quite often accused of sharing the same by friends and family. For example, the name of the horse that played Mr. Ed on television was Bamboo Harvester. Because, you know...you were always wondering that, right? ;)
The man in the Lost in Space robot suit was Bob May.

Reactions: Squatch
I got my drivers licenses in a AMC Gremlin! Learned to drive in a Rambler station wagon field bomb with a push button transmission. There was an AMC Eagle near me in pristine condition for sale around 10 years ago, alas I had no money at the time, always wanted one!

• USA Proud
Reactions: Hog and Squatch