If I won the lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the forum owned the white one. Kept making a big deal about how he wanted to sell it but didn’t wanna sell it because he wouldn’t find another and just being super wishy washy about it. Wouldn’t give anyone a price even though lots of people made generous offers. Annoying it went to the crackheads at CB.

Reactions: Technoman and Hog
My introduction to this guy was watching one of his "Coffee Walk" videos on youtube. I was nauseous by the end. I can't quite put my finger on why, but he makes my skin crawl.

Someone on the forum owned the white one. Kept making a big deal about how he wanted to sell it but didn’t wanna sell it because he wouldn’t find another and just being super wishy washy about it. Wouldn’t give anyone a price even though lots of people made generous offers. Annoying it went to the crackheads at CB.
He was trying to sell that white one for like 27 wasn’t he? DC didn’t pay him 27k lol id be pissed if I was him. Must have been hard up for money or something.

I just started looking for a TJ Rubi exactly like the white one except I'm holding out for Khaki.....didn't think I'd have to go more than 25K or so. I hope the market isn't headed for the same crazy mark-up the old Broncos did when I tried to find one a few years back.
Hell, I'd wait for the new Bronco (did I really say that ?..sorry) before I'd give some clown that much money. Is recreational pot legal now in Texas cause Collins is on something!

Hell yes! Run those prices up, we all benefit.
Exactly, sorta like complaining about your neighbor selling their house for $200,000 more than what you paid for your house two years ago? I love seeing the Jeeps going up in price.

I walked into Collins brothers a few weeks back to ask if they do pre buy inspections as I live 20 minutes from them. Told him what I was looking for, sub 100k mile LJ under 17,000. I then got a 15 minute lecture about how any TJ I buy will need a minimum of 7k in work to make it reliable...... and then a whole 5 more minutes listening to him tell me I needed to buy the gray LJ on their website for 29,000k as it needs nothing and would be the same price after I buy one I’m looking for and “fix” it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 02SteelBlue and JMT
anyone else see the mis-matched driver rear tire on the TJR?

Wow nice catch there Starrs. I'll drive a piece from San Diego for the perfect Jeep in Khaki. But..... that just put Collins permanently off the list for me! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.