If only I was a richer man and could afford two jeeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those will be in the works rather quickly as well lol

I wish you many years of Misery and anguish :) not really, I actually like being married. My wife is the one who talked me into buying my second TJ (yup, she's a keeper). Good luck my friend, I hope all goes well for you in life. Both with your girl and with your jeep.

It's good to hear Someone is happily married! And for good reason! Thank you for the well wishes, and same to you.

Reactions: Chris
You guys didn't get them there? That blows!
Yep ...I recon they would sell like hot cakes down here...Tradies would love it for they're tools etc...they all seem to go Jap pick-ups coz there imported cheap.

That jeep was at a dealership in Maysville, OK. I was there a few months ago when I was looking for a Rubicon. Their Jeeps are not that clean and most were high mileage. I did attempt to buy a black Rubicon that was owned by the owner. Manual transmission, very very clean and I believe around 80,000 miles. I think it was an 05. Was over 20K. I passed. The cleanest Jeeps i have seen at a dealership are at Redrock Motors in Royce City, TX. That is where I ended up buying my 04. Had 68K miles on it at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.