If you could have any other stock Jeep vehicle...

Jeffreybomb

Póg mo thóin!
Supporting Member
If you were to snap up any other stock Jeep vehicle that wasn't a TJ, what would you want and why?

I'd want some kind of CJ, because I just think they look damn cool, especially when they're built up.

Reactions: tomtaylz
Last edited:
Reactions: Fitzpatrick
This model.
Hanoi-us-army-jeep-city-tour5.jpg

I've been considering scooping up an XJ, cause around here they're affordable and seem to be not too far off from what i'm used to. Plus they're basically the cousin of the TJ right? Could be a good commuter and winter vehicle here in the mountains, maybe even a touch warmer!

I've been considering scooping up an XJ, cause around here they're affordable and seem to be not too far off from what i'm used to. Plus they're basically the cousin of the TJ right? Could be a good commuter and winter vehicle here in the mountains, maybe even a touch warmer!
An XJ would be great for what you’re describing. I’ve had three and miss them. Great vehicles.

Reactions: MikeyO and EJD
Impossible question. But first, a bone stock shiny red CJ2, just like Neal's choice. Number 2 any Willys pickup. And last, a perfect Wagoneer with a the razor grill. Cuz it's the coolest way to pickup people at the airport.

And no, do not ruin it by building it up. Old jeeps are just too cool, rare, beautiful when 100percent stock.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Jack72
[QUOTE="UPJOHN, post: 218016, member: .View attachment 54586

I don't think a minivan would have made it up this hill.[/QUOTE]

That greatly depends on your level of mechanical sympathy, determination, and how much further you plan to drive it after ;)

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

I saw a lifted Mid 70’s Jeep J10 that Id really like, also a 1968 Jeep Kaiser M715 that I REALLY liked! (I love any Jeep military vehicle)...... I’d also LOVE a fixed up Jeep Willis from the 40’s as a family ice cream getter!