If you could have any other stock Jeep vehicle...

I've always liked the FC Jeeps.
1963-Willys-Jeep-FC-170-Front-940x636.jpg

A white 4 banger YJ w a manual trans, AC and fuel injection. Why? Because my best friends pops had that same one back in the early 90’s. It was so much fun taking rides in that little toy, whipping around town and down the shore. Def a YJ, for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take a 2018 Trackhawk.

I don't particularly like the looks, but with the performance that thing has, it don't gotta be pretty.

How about a 71 Jeepster Commando Hurst Edition! Love the old round eyed Commandos. View attachment 55099
I had actually considered that as "the one", but I always thought the hood scoop was funky. The way it sags in the middle at the front of the scoop looks like it's warped, and I could never get over that. I know I'm being petty, but it really bugs me.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
I had actually considered that as "the one", but I always thought the hood scoop was funky. The way it sags in the middle at the front of the scoop looks like it's warped, and I could never get over that. I know I'm being petty, but it really bugs me.
Yea, besides the rareness of it. id probably rather have a non-Hurst edition Jeepster Commando. Gives me a few extra years before 71 as well.

Reactions: Squatch
That, or the original Jeepster. Love them!

I briefly considered buying a Jeepster I found at a used car lot. Needed a lot of TLC and a motor.

The dealership wanted $6,000 for it. Nope!

@billiebob said it first, but I agree. And we need pics. I'll take the Wagoneer.

I would definitely do a Wagoneer. Those things are freaking beasts!

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatch
I briefly considered buying a Jeepster I found at a used car lot. Needed a lot of TLC and a motor.

The dealership wanted $6,000 for it. Nope!

I would definitely do a Wagoneer. Those things are freaking beasts!
I absolutely loved the (later) Wagoneers, until I actually had to drive 'em. I think I could still live with an earlier version, but the later ones just never quite lived up to my expectations.

I'd buy a solid xj fast , had one , great vehicle .

I had a lot of thoughts over the years of having a nice CJ-7 again like I had when I was younger , but the TJ has the same feel in a much better package .