If you could have any other stock Jeep vehicle...

Do I have to pay for it, or is it free? Haha, too many choices to pick just one. I love the Trackhawk, but also love most of the older Jeeps as well.

The Truth is I want just about anything that has four wheels, was built before 2007 and says "Jeep" on it somewhere.

But my current Jeep kinks are for 70s Cherokee 2 door w/ 360

boojeep2.jpg

Early Wagoneer

hero_1528394436.png
that

XJ. Still tough, reliable and easy to work on. Plenty of aftermarket for them. Very CHEAP these days!!

You ain't kiddin about cheap. I thank my lucky stars that I only have an acre or I'd be divorced and buried in XJs. Just saw a 98 Sport exactly like one I had that really only needed tires and exhaust for $1000. Sigh.

Reactions: MikeyO
I have fond memories of a friend's 69 CJ5 with the odd fire V6...

What I would like would be a CJ7 with the V8. Swap out the 304 for a built 401, add a NV4500 transmission, and a Dana 300 T-case with the 4:1 conversion kit and twin shift levers. A pair of Dana 44 axles.

Reactions: Squatch
Early Bronco would be my choice, but I'd be afraid to take in anywhere but the grocery store. Then again, it is an actual bone fide investment these days. Hard to find a clean, well build one around here for under $50k, and the prices keep rising.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Would the future AEV JL count as a "stock" vehicle? I mean you will be able to buy it off the dealers floor.