If you could have any secondary vehicle what would you pick?

Are you my brother? :D

While it's hard not to love a 60's and older car, few 70's vehicles do it for me like a boat tail Riv! Especially the earlier, small bumper versions. Those things are pure sex, I tell ya!
Brother from another mother haha...or separated at birth maybe lol

Reactions: Squatch
Another choice: I love the C10, but the Apache has always been one of the coolest looking trucks. I'd love to have a nice classic truck.
1958-Chevrolet-Apache-classic-trucks--Car-100959453-56cc87eb807807b6004c0b4b95652634.jpg

I'm not into them for the looks. I'm into them for the electric aspect, and the never having to fill up my tank with fuel.

Trust me, if you ever have a family, you'll get it, I promise.

As far as sports cars go, the Miata is probably one of the most fun little sports cars you'll ever drive. There's a reason those things are so beloved among enthusiasts.
Before we had our daughter I had a BRZ. Like the miata it is an awesome under powered car that can be thrown into any corner.
The brz is the one car I miss the most but it had to go for the sake of room. I would love to get an older miata or another brz one day but its not in the cards now.

Hold on a tick, you mean to tell me...you owned a Dodge...and didn't have BroDozer wheels, mirrors, and a rolling coal sticker???

I did have a "Rolling Smoke Diesel" Sticker inside my toolbox, though that was the name of the company where I got my delete kit;)

Diesel owners nowadays sure do like their trucks, maybe its an age thing? Most of what I see today are the flipped up mirrors, 10" exhaust tips or stacks, and louder than shit running between red lights.

The DPF (not DEF) was a mistake on dodges end. That thing choked back so much potential on the early 4th gen rams. Once it was removed it was a whole different truck. I went from averaging 12mpgs up to 19 just by removing that and running a low economy tune. I started playing with transmission line pressures, different tunes and timing stages, I could easily hit 20 mpgs with 285/75R17s empty and on cruise, and you could never tell it was shifting gears, very very smooth. It blew very little black smoke at wide open throttle too. I liked it cause it appeared stock, but did everything I asked it too. When I sold that truck it was devastating, I only hope the kid I sold it too has taken care of it:(

This was a 450 mile trip from Denver to Northern Wyoming (mileage was set after a fuel up). Cruise set at 75 and an empty bed.

Ram2500 (10).jpg

Reactions: Squatch
I did have a "Rolling Smoke Diesel" Sticker inside my toolbox, though that was the name of the company where I got my delete kit;)

Diesel owners nowadays sure do like their trucks, maybe its an age thing? Most of what I see today are the flipped up mirrors, 10" exhaust tips or stacks, and louder than shit running between red lights.

The DPF (not DEF) was a mistake on dodges end. That thing choked back so much potential on the early 4th gen rams. Once it was removed it was a whole different truck. I went from averaging 12mpgs up to 19 just by removing that and running a low economy tune. I started playing with transmission line pressures, different tunes and timing stages, I could easily hit 20 mpgs with 285/75R17s empty and on cruise, and you could never tell it was shifting gears, very very smooth. It blew very little black smoke at wide open throttle too. I liked it cause it appeared stock, but did everything I asked it too. When I sold that truck it was devastating, I only hope the kid I sold it too has taken care of it:(

This was a 450 mile trip from Denver to Northern Wyoming. Cruise set at 75 and an empty bed.

View attachment 46963
It's definitely a fad now, at least around here. I see so many ads from people wanting to trade their vehicles for a diesel, yet most of these knuckleheads have no clue why they "need" a diesel truck. They only want them to make them as loud as possible and to make a big puff of black smoke. It's kind of like the dumbasses that only lift the front and remove every piece of the exhaust on their gas trucks, make a bunch of noise but have no back pressure to get the truck moving. I want to go back to the days where you had a truck because you had work to do.

I'm torn between about 10 vehicles.....but these would be right up there.
1950 Buick Roadmaster (resto mod) Keeping the patina.
View attachment 46951
and off course 1971 Buick Boat Tail Riviera (although I'm a small bloke so I may look like I'm 14 and stole the keys to my dad car haha)
View attachment 46952

NICE! My Mom had a Black '71 Riv we called the Bat Mobile. First car I ever experienced power windows in!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I have a Crosstrek too. Great car. I bought it because it was practical. I was shocked when I realized I liked it.

37156829435_8a30fc4516_k.jpg
IMG_1086

I have a Crosstrek too. Great car. I bought it because it was practical. I was shocked when I realized I liked it.

View attachment 47027IMG_1086
yeah we are zeroing in on the crosstrek for my son...unfortunately to get the blind spot monitoring in the side mirrors is pushing msrp over 26K....a little more than I was going to spend on my 19 year old. But figure he will probably get 10 years at least out of it.