If you could live any place in the world, where would it be?

Patrick P.

Like the title says: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

For me it would be Italy!

Vancouver, B.C. for me. I love British Columbia more than anywhere else.

I dunno but among many places that come to mind including Sedona Arizona, Flagstaff Arizona wouldn't be a bad choice for me... lots of great wheeling close by, some snow in the winter, beautiful summers, spectacular scenery with big trees and mountains, and even some big animals like Elk are in the area.

Check out some of the pics at https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....0....0...1ac.1.64.img..5.14.1043.H-fU_uAZS3Y

Reactions: Chris
I dunno but among many places that come to mind including Sedona Arizona, Flagstaff Arizona wouldn't be a bad choice for me... lots of great wheeling close by, some snow in the winter, beautiful summers, spectacular scenery with big trees and mountains, and even some big animals like Elk are in the area.

Check out some of the pics at https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....0....0...1ac.1.64.img..5.14.1043.H-fU_uAZS3Y

I used to live in the East Valley (Chandler) and visited Sedona and Flagstaff often, very very beautiful places.

We're actually planning on possibly moving back to Chandler this coming year.

Fallon, Nevada. Where vehicles don't rust. I have an older sister and brother there, and was amazed at the rust free older vehicles when I was visiting them.

How's the housing / rental market around there? Affordable or ridiculous?
Rental market is IMO, expensive for the area considering the average income around here is pretty low. This is small town living though and no crowds, but downside to some people would be lack of fine dining and "clubs". Housing sales are doing ok, 4 new houses built and 3 sold in my subdivision (no hoa, large lots) this year in the 250-300K range. Durango 50 miles, Telluride about the same if you like snow skiing. Lived in Arizona from Yuma where I went to school to Queen Creek (south of Phoenix) for a few years but don't care to go back. Colorado living for me thank you very much. Hunting, fishing, jeeping everywhere you look, deer in yard this time of year once in awhile.

India, if I could afford the health care insurance

DSC_0894_2.jpg

I've been a few places.....none have compared to where I AM though (foothills of NC)

If only we had the terra firma of Arizona/Utah and NOT this damn red clay MUD

My wife and I would like to someday make it to living in NC.

I've been a few places.....none have compared to where I AM though (foothills of NC)

If only we had the terra firma of Arizona/Utah and NOT this damn red clay MUD
Spent 25 years in Utah. Love the place--it's beautiful. But each trip to Moab resulted in months of trying to get the rest dust out. Lived in Alabama and I too hate red mud. Live in Europe and never saw off road. Live in SE Asia--enough said.
We have found our slice of heaven right here in little tiny Sisters.